PDA

View Full Version : Engy LFT

voodoo
November 26th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Ok my main in the last clan was engy.But i can play sold some hvy some spy.I was in YYIp untill they dint think i was upto there level even thou we made it to the 2nd match of the play offs.Im a old school player ive played and lead my own clans sence tf1.I would like to try and find a clan 18+ im getting sick of kids.Nothen wrong with them but just some things ages gives to you.Im sorry my spelling is terible i suck at it.But i have close to 300 hrs on sold-i would only consider sold on a lower braket clan same goes with spy.Like i said my main is engy.It was my 1st year in UGC i dint know alot of the maps but i tryed my best.Comeing into a 2nd season would be great and the more i learn the better i get.Just like anything i pub alot got like 199 lobbys in.And thats under a year im off all day so all i do is play.I try not to play enbgy on pubs just to shitty.But when it comes to a game i will listen and try to do the best i can.So please add me if your intersted or post here i will keep watch.:)

voodoo
November 27th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Not that this matters but i forgot to put my hrs in so here it is
Sold 290 hrs
Engy 260 hrs
Pyro 165 hrs
spy 89 hrs
Hvy 69 hrs
I know some of the time played is not alot but you got understand i just restarted TF2 again a few weeks before season 8 the clan i joined went 7-2 and into the 2nd playoffs match in steel.I realy dont care what div im in i just wana have fun some.And if you want me to play any of the classes i listed all but pyro i dont play it as much.I could be fairly good at them even with low hrs on hvy i play him fairly well same with spy.:)
I forgot to put my steam id in the site so here it is my steam id

http://steamcommunity.com/id/voodoo1971/

pencilelitist
December 5th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Voodoo is a beast, one of the best engineers I encountered in season 8 high steel.

voodoo
December 5th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Also i do have my own youtube chan with over 60 videos.Some mmoprgs and some TF2.Some of the 1st tf2 videos i sucked lol but that is when i came back.I want people to understand i make the videos becouse i injoy editing the videos.Its not as much as how well i did or do.So if your intersted in the end of my 50s is more tf2
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tempfailtank?feature=mhee

TheAntagonist
December 5th, 2012, 07:10 PM
If you're looking for a chill team with a bunch of friendly guys, add me. We could really use a guy like you. Add =LZA=TheAntagonist and change your clantag so i know who you are.

voodoo
December 5th, 2012, 10:57 PM
I will keep you in mind.Like i said i dont care what div your in i just wana have some fun and just play and learn.So i will deff let you know

voodoo
December 8th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Ok made a small engy video.Yes its a pub and YES i knoow i aint trying to make myself look godly couse i aint.I just like editing videos and thought i would make a engy one so take a peek. TY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4LQsEZFW30

:rolleyes:

voodoo
December 11th, 2012, 02:58 PM
I want to forget the 18+ age limit theres just to maney youger people playing now and thats not bad i just goto like them.So im am open to any clan i will listen and learn.Ive had a few tryouts i dint do well at just couse i pub alot and dont play engy much on pubs so i need time to work upto the point i was.So please give me a chance i would love to join a clan soon just so i can get to meet the rest of the people and geto know them.So any braket clan please consider me if you need a engy thnx agian://|

thebubblebowl
December 11th, 2012, 07:32 PM
really solid engy im still considering picking this guy up but i wouldnt be surprised if somebody beat me to it he knows the game well

voodoo
December 16th, 2012, 07:54 PM
bump still looking :/

voodoo
December 17th, 2012, 11:28 PM
FINALY i want to thank the clanss that gave me a chance to tryout for there clans.I am now in a clan so ive been taken.If thins dont work out i will post again