PDA

View Full Version : steel team lf engie

Mr. Mustachio
February 22nd, 2014, 07:25 PM
our engie jumped off. we are a new but pretty strong team. we lack coordination and expirience together but we came in pretty decent. and i feel like were getting the hang of it together.

if you want to play engie for us i would be happy to invite you to my team.
i dont care how much expirience you have as long as you are here for maptalks and scrims its ok.

the big plus of our team is that we have a realy realy realy good athmosphere we play a lot together also play other games together and there is no rage or flame. when you rage youre out i dont even care.

add me on steam trials could be sunday 24th and monday 25th

Crazy
March 1st, 2014, 03:55 AM
I want to be youre engie :)

Osiris
March 1st, 2014, 04:00 PM
our engie jumped off. we are a new but pretty strong team. we lack coordination and expirience together but we came in pretty decent. and i feel like were getting the hang of it together.

if you want to play engie for us i would be happy to invite you to my team.
i dont care how much expirience you have as long as you are here for maptalks and scrims its ok.

the big plus of our team is that we have a realy realy realy good athmosphere we play a lot together also play other games together and there is no rage or flame. when you rage youre out i dont even care.

add me on steam trials could be sunday 24th and monday 25th

Hi there, I can play soldier, engineer, or sniper. I have over 1200 hours in game and I'm new in this competition. I speak pretty good English and I am from Romania. So i'll be a good engie,add me!