PDA

View Full Version : floatin' - spy/engie [Silver]

floatin
November 25th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Hi there folks, you may know me as the leader/medic of Retro Gamers. There's a good chance that I'll stay with retro next season but I'd love an opportunity to start spy/engie for a good silver(or closely equivalent steel/plat) team and not have to worry about scheduling/recruiting/wrangling/forcing-practice. Leading is quite time consuming and I'd love to be able to simply show up for scrims/matches and just contribute as much as I can on my class. Also I feel spy and engie would both be better fits for me than medic, although I think I can play nearly every class at a silver/high steel level.

Availability: On the east coast and am available most every evening from 6:30 EST to around 12 EST.

Experience:
~500 lobbies
~120 pugs on pug.nahl
~1150 actual TF2 hours (sum of class totals)
~250 hours on spy
~100 hours on engie
Great deal of experience ringing for steel/silver teams(all class)
2 seasons of Just for fun ugc 6's on CPP - Solly/offclass
S7 - Leader/Sniper for Retro Gamers Steel (6-2)
S8 - Leader/Medic for Retro Gamers Silver (7-3)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009263342/

bobby
November 25th, 2012, 06:24 PM
You sure can feel a lot.

floatin
November 25th, 2012, 07:39 PM
You sure can feel a lot.

Still butthurt? Impressive.

Kirby
November 25th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Floatin' is a great player and all around good dude from what I've seen.

Also remember number 1 rule of engie: Punch kills are forever and should be treated as such.

mis
November 25th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Great guy with a very chill attitude and alot of fun to game with.

floatin
November 30th, 2012, 05:22 PM
still looking for options....

PoisoCaine
November 30th, 2012, 07:21 PM
You sure can feel a lot.

Bobby, the idea that your team deserved any sort of respect after repeated pauses, trashtalk in and out of game, early disconnects, and demands that I report scores different than the outcome of the match... is laughable. Keep being butthurt. I'll just keep pointing to the scoreboard.

FuRy
November 30th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Good guy drops ubers alot :3
(Probably why he doesnt want to play medic)

floatin
December 1st, 2012, 03:05 PM
Good guy drops ubers alot :3
(Probably why he doesnt want to play medic)

Haha thanks for that....I have been dropping crazy amounts of ubers in scrims, I'd like to point out however that I rarely drop on Mondays. Also, this season was my first experience with comp med.....kind of got pigeonholed into playing med for retro, someone had to do it. And I think I've done a pretty damn good job at it considering my complete lack of HL med experience.

But mostly I don't want to play med cause killing shit is good and I'm much more helpful to a roster as a spy/engie/sniper/soldier.