PDA

View Full Version : Top Silver - Exodus Society - LF Heavy, Engineer, possibly Soldier

Serain
September 10th, 2012, 06:44 PM
EDIT: We've filled everything for now! Thanks!

We're Exodus Society, a high-ranked silver team with the reputation to boot. We've been playing for 5 seasons now and are still going strong! If you're looking for a long-term team to make a home with, and has fun and experienced players, we should be a great fit. We don't take things too seriously and are just looking to have fun and play a good game. We have 2 scrim days a week during the season, and 1 scrim a week during the off-season. We're mostly in our early twenties and have a mixed-gender team. We are looking for a starter Engineer, Heavy, and possibly Soldier.

You:
-Have previous competitive experience, preferably in the Silver level or higher in UGC OR ESEA experience at any level.
-Have great comms and can DM well.
-Are not too serious but dedicated to improving.
-Have thick skin and are not opposed to the occasional criticism.
-Are interested in a casual team atmosphere that doesn't get too broken up about losing.
-Are looking for a team to stay with long-term, however, we will still consider participants for only this season.
-Are willing to contribute a small amount financially to the team server.
-Are interested in being on a team that as a great shot at being the silver league champions, and possibly progressing to platinum.

If you think you are a good fit, please add http://steamcommunity.com/id/Serain1 and be prepared to answer the questions outlined here! References will help but are not necessary. Heavy and Engineer applicants are preferred, Soldier applicants must be very well qualified to be considered.

Our UGC Team Page: http://www.ugcleague.com/team_page.cfm?clan_id=3099
Our Steam Team Page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ExodusSummer12

Loops :3
September 10th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Are interested in winning silver league

I think everyone interested in winning Silver is going to be begging for a spot on TM4 and the Invite Players feat. The Carried Crew.

Seriously, if they lose I will post a picture of myself with a condom on my head.

Serain
September 10th, 2012, 07:57 PM
I think everyone interested in winning Silver is going to be begging for a spot on TM4 and the Invite Players feat. The Carried Crew.

Seriously, if they lose I will post a picture of myself with a condom on my head.

Heh, I didn't mean to sound like we're 100% going to win. But I feel like we have a decent shot at the title, depending on who we find. I edited my post to remove any confusion.

Loops :3
September 10th, 2012, 08:17 PM
I'm counting on you to make me post that picture.

Edit: Mostly because it'll give me an excuse to buy condoms like a cool kid. :(

Captain^
September 10th, 2012, 08:21 PM

That's a good one <3

*free bump for ex*

voodoo
September 10th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Hi i would love to get a chance to talk to one of you about myself.I have alot of experyence playing 1st person games along with leading them sence the 90s in tf1.Ive lead the top 5 clans in the US so i know whats expected of people iuf intersted addy me ty:)

j3nNj3nNy
September 10th, 2012, 10:27 PM

As much as I want to see a picture of a condom on your head... I want to see a condom on your head. -Prosperity

Argo
September 11th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Free bump for Ex. These guys have been around the block and are always a respected group in the upper echelon of their division. Any of the aforementioned classes looking for a team need look no further.

Serain
September 11th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Thanks for all the support guys. We're still looking! Please do not hesitate to add me.

Garmuth
September 12th, 2012, 02:12 AM
I'm interested. If I could add you I would, but I'm on my phone so I can't if you would be so kind as to add me that would be very helpful I'm the only GARMUTH

j3nNj3nNy
September 12th, 2012, 12:16 PM
I'm still not satisfied until Loops sends me a pic with a condom AROUND his head.

Serain
September 13th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Bumping this. We're still looking!