PDA

View Full Version : Southpaw-Soldier/Heavy-Steel

Southpaw
November 23rd, 2012, 03:09 PM
Southpaw
I'd like to play soldier next season, but I'd consider playing heavy for a very high steel or low silver team, especially if I could drag my medic from S8 along to play with me. I played heavy on That's Respectable (UGC Steel Blue 10th place) last season. I have about a thousand hours on TF2 and I pug somewhat regularly. I was pretty much fresh out of pubs at the start of S8, but I think I've improved a lot, and I'll continue to work hard next season.
I'm available to scrim/practice most days of the week as long as I get advanced notice. I'd prefer to play on a team that scrims somewhat regularly. I also love going over POVs/demos, so I'd definitely be down for some team demo reviews.

My Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047228677

Wild
November 23rd, 2012, 04:02 PM
Great guy, lots of fun to talk to and be in mumble with. He knows what he's doing and is definitely a great addition to a team. He has the skills to be main caller if he's playing heavy and lead the team to victory :P

SubnormalMeat
November 23rd, 2012, 06:44 PM
Not often do you get a heavy around here, especially not one who can actually walk, talk, and shoot at the same time. Pick him up while you can.