PDA

View Full Version : New Steel Team LF Experienced players (Season 14/15) ALL SPOTS TAKEN

Jenkins
January 25th, 2014, 09:55 PM
ALL SPOTS FILLED, SORRY!

Hey!

I'm looking for players for a new Steel 6v6 team.

I'm looking for people that will be willing to be team players and that want to get better.

My main concern with getting fresh, new people together is team cohesion. If people don't get along, it's not happening. I've seen, and been apart of, too many teams that fell apart because of people not getting along.

I'm looking for experienced players, as in this isn't going to be your first season, and you already have a general idea of where you're supposed to be and what you're supposed to doing. You have a general idea of what your role is supposed to be. Also, be willing to take criticism and advice.

So, to summarize it:

Be a team player
Have at least general knowledge of your role
Be willing to take criticizm and advice
Don't be a douchebag

Slots currently available:

Scout - Taken
Scout - Taken
Pocket - Taken
Demo - Taken
Medic - Taken

I have a server and mumble to use.

Add me!

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/TheJenkMan

¤DLq¤™ Cold Hearted
January 26th, 2014, 03:41 AM
Hello my name is Steve and I am 13 years old im a DJ and i love TF2. Ive been looking for a team for a while and there has been no luck for me. Although im young I can take criticism and im alot more mature then most kids A.K.A (Squeakers) in TF2. For instense I dont scream over the mic when i get mad i calmly try to muscle through it. Also I dont whine and cry when someone calls me names. I dont care what people say (Swear) personally i just think its funny. Now you obviously dont have to pick me if you are still picking whatever the reason maybe either you think im just to young or you just think im just gonna rage alot and annoy the fuck out of you. I have mumble and im very kind, calm, and collected.

Now if you want to add me go to this site

http://steamcommunity.com/id/djapootis

Thank you and have a wonderful day

{PS} Im just gonna be flat out honest im gonna apply for other opportunitys as they pass by so ill tell you if you add me that ive already found a team. Again thank you and have a wonderful day!

Ares
January 26th, 2014, 04:58 AM
Hello.
My name is Ares.
I consider myself an okay demo and i would like to join a new team.
Please add me on steam, or send me a mail to anonymusares@gmail.com if you are interested.

Have a good day

Mewbies
January 26th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Hey there if you are still looking for a scout I can play either passive or agressive scootie.
I'm 17 and I have 2 seasons of steel HL and one of steel 6s.
Added you for further discussion

ViperStriker
January 26th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Yo.

I'm interested in playing for your team, any Soldier slot will do, but Pocket is preferred. I've got about 3K hours on TF2 with about 400 of those on Soldier. I've played both backup and starter on multiple UGC teams, both 6v6 and Highlander, I also pug quite a bit with friends in inhouse pugs and add up to #tf2.mix and #tf2.mix.nahl. My gamesense and DM are pretty good, and I'm willing to main call. I'm also 23, going on 24, so I work, and work very early most weekday mornings, so I can't scrim or play matches past around 9:30pm. EST. I also have Mumble for comms.