PDA

View Full Version : Soldier/Spy looking for Platinum team

vanilla
November 21st, 2012, 01:53 AM
Looks like I'm not playing 6s in ESEA this season, so I think I'm gonna try to play highlander cause I miss it. Looking for plat, but I might be willing to play in high gold/silver/whatever division might be underneath platinum.

Experience:

Spy (485 hrs)
I've been the backup spy for DMS in platinum for the past 4 seasons. I've played a handful of matches and plenty of scrims, and I know I can compete in platinum.

Soldier (405 hrs)
I've spent one season in ESEA Open as roaming soldier for team iG. We were high open with prospects of going to IM within the next season or two. Although I've only played pugs and scrims as soldier in highlander, I have had plenty of experience with the game format, and I know I can be an effective soldier for a platinum or high silver highlander team.

Feel free to add me for tryouts or to chat!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AKvanilla

Klepp
November 21st, 2012, 02:21 AM
I've known Hatter (Vanilla) for a long time, and he's one hell of a player for sure.

As a Spy:
When I first met him, I chased him around Nucleus with needles while he ran off cloaked. He's put in a ton of time on spy since then and played with me on DMS as back-up under Sylon's tutelage. And as anyone that knows Sylon will tell you, he's never there so I watched Vanilla as he got lots of play time and he really is one scary spy. He's smart and always picks his moments instead of just taking every shit pick he can get.

As a Soldier:
I've only seen Vanilla as a highlander soldier in a few PUGs, but everything I've seen him do is exactly what I'd love to see as a medic. He brings all of his roaming experience from 6's and adapts it really well to highlander. He's always where he needs to be, your flank is always covered, he can make the big plays, and what I love most as medic is he's completely medic free. He wont chew up all of your heals and sandviches like some soldiers *cough Moose cough*.

Vanilla's got great game sense, great DM, and is really chill (no pun intended). I'd definitely pick him up on either Spy or Soldier. Don't let this one slip by.

Add me for any questions: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tf2Klepp

PS: Don't let him play Heavy.

5pike
November 21st, 2012, 02:39 AM
great player, committed and skilled

would be an asset to any team he joins

rep+

Sylon[DMS]
November 21st, 2012, 02:56 AM
Really cool guy, always around and always willing to help out.

He's super receptive to feedback. I know he's a good Soldier from his pugs and ESEA time.

On Spy, I taught him everything I know, so he's becoming more of a beast everyday.

If you want a Spy that will know how to play HIGHLANDER and raise up your teams overall skill- this is the Spy for you.

Watsyurdeal
November 21st, 2012, 03:00 AM
Vanilla is an intelligent player with excellent knowledge of TF2 metagame and great DM, he'll make an excellent addition to your team.

jerro
November 21st, 2012, 01:40 PM
fun and easy to get along with. gl finding a team.

(also hope to see you in our 6s pugs again :D if they ever happen that is)

polk
November 21st, 2012, 05:21 PM
definitely most improved and dedicated player, also very chill

mustardoverlord
November 21st, 2012, 06:01 PM
very nice guy, and very solid and dedicated player, pick him up

vanilla
November 21st, 2012, 11:41 PM
Jerro, you message me when those pugs happen, and I'll be there :)

Especially since I won't have scrims every single night of the week!

noko
November 24th, 2012, 12:48 AM
This guy's pretty cool. :3

BOOMHAUER
November 24th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Solid player for both spy and soldier.

Vanilla has some pretty leet jumping skills on soldier (and frequently hones his skillz on jump servers) he's got great dm and excels at killin' dem medics

As a spy he's definitely got a great understanding of the class. He learned from one of the best and loves to hear any advice so you can definitely count on him as a player that knows what he's doing and wants to improve.

Definitely don't not pick him up.