PDA

View Full Version : Captain Knots - Sniper/Medic - High Steel, Low Silver

Applejack
November 19th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Ay! I'm Captain Knots (it's from a video). I have 3 seasons of UGC HL under my belt (starting from S6) with two of those in Steel with The Outdoorsmen and Consistently Inconsistent (respectively) and the most recent being spent as a member of KCB/Chaos Theory in Silver. I prefer to play either Sniper or Medic but am able to play Scout, Soldier, and Heavy if needed. I'm a chill guy who likes to be around chill folks. I have a great work ethic and am always looking to improve. I am fairly flexible when it comes to availability (classes are generally in the mornings and I work short shifts). I live in the Pacific Northwest and am 19 years old. Thank you for any consideration you may give!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/irishman2793/

Applejack
November 20th, 2012, 03:34 PM
bumping. Still looking for a team.

Paragon
November 20th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Cool dude. Is competant at both sniper and medic. Deserving of a good team.

Good luck dude

Applejack
November 21st, 2012, 10:40 PM
bumping again!

Fennec
November 28th, 2012, 10:29 PM
hi, I lead Colgate and the Toothbrushes AKA brushie, We were good friends with KCB back in the day and I believe that I remember seeing you in their roster at some point, please add me whenever you get the chance so we get to talk, we'll be doing tryouts for next season since we need a medic (along with some other classes) but for now we're focusing on the playoffs.
steamcommunity.com/id/FennecFoxz