PDA

View Full Version : And now looking for roamer or demo (again!)

Plinko
January 1st, 2014, 11:18 PM
The remnants of our Iron team (Team Blue Shell) from last season is getting back together as Too School for Cool and would like to fill in the pieces with some chill folks. We're looking for a couple of players with some experience in 6s who want to play and improve.
Edit: Due to some RL stuff, our demo is going to be unavailable for the season! ::(:, We're now looking for someone to fill either the demo or roamer spot (I can shift to do the other one). Please read the schedules and requirements before adding me!

It's our goal to make some progress this season and maybe also do CEVO open as well once that gets going. If you are a somewhat more experienced player who wants to offclass this season, that would be welcome. Our scrim schedule is going to be 9/9:30-11/11:30 EST Monday, Thursday and either Fri or Sat depending on how everyone's schedule shakes out.

If you are also an HL player who is interested in a backup spot, that's cool as well, but we need all our mains to be available Monday nights, sorry.

We currently are:

Nac Mac Feagle: Demo
Prang: Med
Buzzy Beetle: Pocket
Plinko: Roamer or Demo
L@rry: Scout
Kered: Scout
Backups: Sparky (roamer), Baron (scout)

Most of us (but not all) are well out of college (I'm closer to 40 than 30 myself), so playing with people who rage/whine or otherwise make asses of themselves aren't welcome. I'm not gonna put an age limit here, since I know pretty immature people that happen to be 25 and mature folks who happen to be 16, but if you can't pass for 17+, it's probably not going to work out.

If all this has you interested, please add me and send a message or comment so I am sure to see you and know what you're interested in. We have pre-season/scrims tomorrow and will happily try someone out!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/plinko16

Plinko
January 14th, 2014, 10:52 PM
We've settled on a starting roster now, thanks!
If you've got a little experience, but looking for an occasional chance to scrim/play as a backup, feel free to add me and we can discuss what you do/your availability!

Plinko
January 21st, 2014, 07:04 PM
Bumping again, need someone to fill either the demo or roamer spot!

Plinko
February 1st, 2014, 08:49 PM
We found a roamer, thanks to everyone who contacted us.

We are still interested in anyone who is sporadically available and interested in a backup spot, but that's all, thanks!

For some reason, it won't allow me to edit the original post, so hope you read all the way down. :)