PDA

View Full Version : wakka engie plat

Wakka
December 20th, 2013, 11:57 PM
now looking for engie tryouts because i am the greatest
i am mostly only interested in plat offers including backup offers if i will get playtime. only gold if you're going to get 1st without breaking a sweat and i get to start.
i yell a lot because i am easily entertained, i started listening to charlie brown christmas to make the rage go away so good news there
i have played on gold teams as engineer but i guess i was not good enough to make all star which was unfortunate. we got 3rd place this season. i have also played 6s sometimes. i am on this other plat team right now called lemon dungeon.
add me http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034957108/
life is hard

ps im not an engie main

Royce
December 20th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Strong smart scout who will do lovely things for you. You probably want more Wakka in your life.

saber
December 21st, 2013, 12:00 AM
fake and gay

and don't listen to him he is an engineer main it is his passion

safrixq
December 21st, 2013, 12:00 AM
he mains engie

Heartstrings
December 21st, 2013, 12:04 AM
Please save this man from playing engie

tipsyGnostalgic
December 21st, 2013, 12:05 AM
probably the best scout ive played against in scrims and mge. he beat me 4 - 20 in mge and taunted with style. his movement is spot on corner meatshots are dank as fuck. pick him up on your gold team if you want an anime-filled lifetime and no fun allowed which conclude to a solid winning scout. has wonderful binds and is willing to share them for a bribe that may cost you your job. also has a wonderful personality and is fun to talk to if you want to talk about the DPI on your mice and which anime is worse than the other

+rep pick him up he's cute

saber
December 21st, 2013, 12:08 AM
tipsy how the fuck did you guess eternalenvyfan666 was me from that scrim i've literally never talked to u in my life except for that one time i flamed you on the forum

Pea
December 21st, 2013, 12:18 AM
hail satan

Hydrofluoric
December 21st, 2013, 12:20 AM
he is good for an engie main

hail moloch

tipsyGnostalgic
December 21st, 2013, 12:57 AM
tipsy how the fuck did you guess eternalenvyfan666 was me from that scrim i've literally never talked to u in my life except for that one time i flamed you on the forum

who are you

vela
December 21st, 2013, 01:07 AM

This whole pretending you already know about everybody hoopla that you've carried on over the past couple of months.

I think I speak for everybody here too.

Who the fuck are you and where did you come from? Are you a scrub from Steel with a big dick?

flatline
December 21st, 2013, 01:13 AM
mains lg class

will do wonderful scout stuff for your team

Wakka
December 21st, 2013, 01:26 AM
This whole pretending you already know about everybody hoopla that you've carried on over the past couple of months.

Who the fuck are you and where did you come from? Are you a scrub from Steel with a big dick?

lets take it outside fellas, only stupid posts allowed here

bobby
December 21st, 2013, 01:09 PM
ez engy all star will get scout all star this season

saber
December 21st, 2013, 01:29 PM
i'm anything but a pyro main because i have self-respect

but for real wakka is pretty much one of the top 3 scouts i'm friends with. there's a pretty good chance he is better than most of the scouts you know. absolute dm monster for all the "work" he puts into is game. pick up.

sky_
December 21st, 2013, 02:08 PM
rly good as fast guy if u let him run baby face

Heartstrings
December 21st, 2013, 02:31 PM

If by everybody here you mean you and maybe tipsy then sure rofl

To add to the topic, Wakka is also an expert server admin who will supply your pregames with many buses, Headless Horsemenn, and other assorted props n' things

Hydrofluoric
December 21st, 2013, 03:29 PM
To add to the topic, Wakka is also an expert server admin who will supply your pregames with many buses, Headless Horsemenn, and other assorted props n' things

don't forget the ponyspensers, wakka's crowning achievement

Wakka
December 21st, 2013, 03:45 PM
Headless Horsemenn

don't forget the ponyspensers

do not dishonor the memory of thedoctor, may he rest in peace

ID-MINI
December 21st, 2013, 04:08 PM
Engi main, only plays engi, should only play engi.

smobo
December 21st, 2013, 04:13 PM
he aight at tf2

Toad
December 22nd, 2013, 05:01 PM
He plays engineer I don't know how well he will do on scout without aimbot buddy minisentry
all jokes aside he is a fun guy and good scootie bootie man

doppel
December 23rd, 2013, 02:14 PM
PMSes more than a 13 year old girl, better at scout than engineering man.

Wakka
January 5th, 2014, 11:15 PM
this team might die (juicy drama alert)

give me engie tryouts