PDA

View Full Version : Killz-soldier-silver/gold

Killzxfun
December 15th, 2013, 12:36 PM
I am looking for a starting spot as soldier in a mid-high silver team. I could also tryout for gold teams.
Competitive experience:
UGC HL S7 - Starting Scout for Big Fat Chicken - Steel
UGC HL S9 - Starting Soldier for Just Kidding - Iron
UGC HL S10 - Starting Soldier for Just Kidding - Silver
UGC HL S11 - Starting Soldier for Just Kidding - Silver (3rd Place)

I am not from Brazil, so i have around 80 ping, but i am used to that.

My profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/killzxfun

Masonitte
December 15th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Let me tell you a tale or two about my friend kevin here. One fine day while he was playing soldier, he had 300 ping during a match, wait make that all matches. Despite young kevin's ping problems which r fixed now he's a great soldier and he shoots the feet and definitely gets the kills.

VocaloidI2
December 15th, 2013, 05:21 PM
one day, i was playing the texas building man. then suddenly the enemy medic person shouted "Ready to..MEDIC!!" Hope was lost, but suddenly killz the super soldier bombed in and dropped the medic like how dubstep drops the bass. To be serious, despite his random ping spikes he can still get the job done. always bombing in when needed and getting them key picks. this man is a good soldier and i like him

Masonitte
December 15th, 2013, 08:16 PM
i like him more

NoFro
December 15th, 2013, 09:54 PM
i like him more

this gentleman is an incredible soldier, a phenomenal teammate, and a hilarious guy. having him on a team is something you should definitely consider. yes his ping is sometimes bad, but he easily makes up for it.

hes also really cute

Taskmaster
December 16th, 2013, 11:42 AM
bison 2v2 for best warmup 2013

also he is pretty good at shooting floor/people