PDA

View Full Version : wow look thread over

smobo
December 8th, 2013, 12:48 PM
no longer looking, still doing the tryouts i agreed to

DarkNecrid
December 8th, 2013, 12:53 PM
smobo is an awesome guy even though he totally removed me a long time ago, he's really cool and he plays like a boss. he surprised me by being someone that came from GameFAQs and become pretty good at this game (other than toilethumor, the best Spy in the game)

smobo
December 8th, 2013, 12:58 PM
If I removed you, it must've been a really long time ago, because I never remember having you on my friends list. Sorry about that.

IssGonRain
December 8th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Rip kblizzles.

Anyway , smobo is really good at this game and he's one of those people who seems like they're all around good at every class he tries at . He also has a very good grasp of what he's doing and what needs to happen.

Free super solid backup , pick him up.

Lunchbox
December 8th, 2013, 01:24 PM
The Hot Dog would be interested in trying you out.

SeanConnery
December 8th, 2013, 01:35 PM
This guy is really good at scout and loves to play scout all the time, you should pick him up for scout. Other classes are good too but you would be crushing his soul by not having him play scout non stop.

smobo
December 8th, 2013, 05:31 PM
This guy is really good at scout and loves to play scout all the time, you should pick him up for scout. Other classes are good too but you would be crushing his soul by not having him play scout non stop.

if i go under 50 mph i explode

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120215033529/segaforumgames/images/e/e6/Sanic.jpg

MelonLord
December 8th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Hes mein. Pls dont contact.

In all seriousness, smobo was the best, most reliable backup I could have wished for. Played several classes at a gold level, and was always around during scrims/matches. He's also a real smobro and a blast to hang around in mumble.
Dibs.

paradox
December 8th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Soldier and spy are iron level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BzsdOttotA

s6 never forget

Toad
December 8th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Smobo and I best team formers 2013 (lol R.I.P. $wiftlanders & Kblizzles)
In all seriousness though Smobo is a great player and very dedicated, always around when you need him. Solid pickup for any gold/plat team

Sissel
December 9th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Smobo is a great personality to have in mumble and would do great as any he class that he listed. He is great at whatever class he plays and even if it is one he doesn't play often, he doesn't miss a beat. It would be a terrible idea to not pick him up.

smobo
December 9th, 2013, 10:29 AM
i love all of you!

except toad and necrid i don't really know you and im not ready for that kind of step

Wakka
December 9th, 2013, 11:46 AM
my friend is making a gold team, his name is bleartstrings, have you heard of him

brick
December 9th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Though people will call smobo a Scout main, and rightfully so, he's really good at any class you put him on. There's a reason he was voted into the S9 All-Star as both Scout and Medic, he's just too good. I've seen him sub for Silver teams as Heavy, Pyro, Spy, Medic and do just as well as the opposing player of his class or even better. There's not a single class he can't play at a Silver-Gold level, making him an absolutely necessity for your team to have.