PDA

View Full Version : Toady$wift LFT Medic Gold/Plat

Toad
December 2nd, 2013, 09:43 PM
Greetings all! I am uncertain of 7 years dungeon's future so I thought I would put this up here. I originally had plans of starting my own HL team but sadly we could not get anything rolling :/ I am looking to Medic for a gold team or backup for a plat team. I will be able to attend all of the scrims (lol hurrah for no social life) if I am a main, or I will be around if needed to sub in as a backup. I want a team who not only scrims, but is close knit and likes to hangout with each other! Let me give a little background about myself
UGC HL
Season 3-6 (Exodus Society) AKA Merp it up (Steel-Silver)
Season 7 Baby Punching Marathon (Platinum)
Season 8 Death Marked Soilders (Platinum)
Season 9 Antihero Collective (Steel) (All-Star Nominee)
Season 10 Roll the Chat (Silver)
Season 11 Seven Years Dungeon (Gold)
6v6
Season 10 Young Money (Steel)
Season 11 Bad Loadout (Steel)
Season 12 Institute of Oral Love (Platinium)
Season 13 The Cool Cats Clan (Silver)
Season 14 Leader of Multiple $corgasms (Steel)
I hope to hear from you guys if you have any questions or just want to discuss, you can add me here at
http://steamcommunity.com/id/theboywholived/
I hope you will consider me and give me a tryout,
Thank You!
Toady $wift~

Sylvester
December 3rd, 2013, 12:43 PM
really fun guy to hang out with, never rages whatsoever. pick him upppp... <3

doppel
December 3rd, 2013, 01:57 PM
Toady is a super cool dude, I think everyone likes him. #1 sub NA

Kaegix
December 3rd, 2013, 02:23 PM
A seriously cool guy, awesome to hang out with. He's very dedicated to the classes he plays, not to mention is freaking great at them.

Pick him up.

pastryrock
December 3rd, 2013, 02:52 PM
Pretty much Toady is the nicest guy in UGC. He's also a wicked good medic, heavy and engie and has mad pipes.

IssGonRain
December 3rd, 2013, 04:25 PM
Always has a positive attitude whenever I played with him . This would be an uncommon trait in medics from what I found . Try him out

Royce
December 3rd, 2013, 04:43 PM
I never got to see Toady play but he was always one of my favorite people in the 7years mumble.

Crafty
December 4th, 2013, 06:46 PM
He's a really fun person to be around. Has a shit ton of experience and knows what he's doing. Pick him up!

aimanfire
December 4th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Toady is a really funny guy, as well as nice, and his skill on med is beyond his heavy [which doesn't make sense, because he's been playing heavy for so long o.O] but pick him up, you won't regret it! :D

RawrSpoon
December 4th, 2013, 07:04 PM
I was the original groupie for his band

Nerd didn't even let me get some

Really fun guy to play with regardless. <3

ninjaMooCow
December 4th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Good medic, reliable, good guy. Certainly try him out.

Also, true fact, Harlem Shake was written about his rockin' backside.

Taco Supreme
December 5th, 2013, 11:50 AM
the world would be a better place if we had more chilled, talented people like toady

Anon
December 6th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Toadys a really nice guy to chill with in mumble, and has the best pep talks i've ever heard.

sdogg2m
December 6th, 2013, 11:04 PM
bumper carz

bobby
December 7th, 2013, 02:00 PM
really nice guy that deserves a home

flatline
December 7th, 2013, 02:53 PM
I don't think there's a class that Toady can't play well. Awesome guy to hang out with as well.

butts~

Tanniyn
December 7th, 2013, 07:01 PM
He is an awesome guy! I'm jelly of anyone who gets him on their team. (Because he should join my team). <3<3

SixteenthOwl
December 8th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Super cute man and is amazing at all classes

Arzt
December 8th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Toady is really awesome and a great person and is good at pretty much every class in the game. I would totally date him :3

smobo
December 9th, 2013, 02:01 AM
Gave good scout heals one time

Brandicus
December 9th, 2013, 04:04 PM
really fantastic medic who is very understated and chill. I would play with him anytime and believe he deserves a spot in gold.

Geek
December 10th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Toady is one of the friendliest guys I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. On the rare occasion that we did need him to play for us, he was always available, and did a great job. He was a very reliable backup, and can likely be a reliable starter, too. He can play most classes well, and I'm sure he can perform well on any team that gives him a chance.

Tralfamadore
December 11th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Toady is literally the loveliest person on the planet. He used to hang out in Stag's mumble all the time, and that made my life complete. He's a great medic and a wonderful person. I love him, and you will too :')

Toad
December 11th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Thank you all for the kind words it really means a lot to me <3
I have done a couple tryouts and I am set for a few more
still looking for tryouts though don't be afraid to add me don't worry I don't bite <3 (much) ;)

Linkuser
December 12th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Toady has obviously been playin' for a while. Good med that has been improving probably since time began at this point. He's only been gettin' better and awesomer, with crossbow bolts of life and givin' out the heals like charity to homeless people. He needs a good home. :)

IFY
December 12th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Today $woft is very chill in mumble, one of the nicest guys to talk to anytime. you should definitely pick him up

Teror
December 14th, 2013, 11:02 AM
toady best player NA. Get him now

Jarrett000
December 18th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Toady definitely has a lot of HL experience and he has a great personality too. Why wouldn't you pick him up? :)

Zachflintstone
December 18th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Toady's da besssst

Heartstrings
December 18th, 2013, 03:11 PM
pls find home for the toady sweeeeeft

Twine
December 20th, 2013, 09:57 PM
We tried him out on medic, he's good. I think he'll do well in gold. Great guy to have around for morale, too. Excellent twerking.