PDA

View Full Version : zer0points! is looking for a team! Iron-Silver.

ilikeTF2andpie
November 22nd, 2013, 06:21 PM
Hey all. I am finally typing up a serious LFT thread out of boredom. I don't feel like being bored during Season 12.

Classes Applying For:
Scout - This is one of my worst classes. Can't aim much. DM ability is not good. I can play this at a Low-Iron level. Low-Iron team only.
Soldier - Second best. Currently play this in Sixes Steel. Can play High-Steel Highlander as this. Know it well. Experienced with it.
Pyro - Third best. Good at reflects, shotgun/flare, "axing questions." At most, High-Steel.
Demo - Eh. Need help with being consistent with rollouts and sticky placement/detonation. Played this Fall 2013 Steel Sixes.
Heavy - Another bad one. Low-Iron please.
Engineer - Best one. Can do at a Mid-High Silver level. Everything BUT my shotgun aim is good.
Medic - Another eh one. Can do well with it. Just need to learn some things. Most I'd do is Mid-Steel.
Sniper - Decent one. Can click heads okay. At most maybe Mid-High Steel.
Spy - Low-Iron.

Experience:

Was backup for Season 9, 10, and 11.
Played a few mixes and pick up games run by me and or the IRC system.
Played some lobbies before as many classes.
Practice daily.

Pros and Cons:
+Have Mumble and mic.
+Match attendance is phenomenal. Have only missed one match out of all I've been called to and that was a problem I couldn't resolve. More of a forced issue.
+Responsible, mature, and respectful of others.
-No longer available Thursdays/Fridays from 4:00 pm PST up until 8:00 PST due to work. Another minus/plus is I have Sixes on Saturdays at 9 and 10 EST with some work before that. But, I am the leader of that team, so it could work?

Overall, I think I'm mainly looking for a team that scrims Mondays, Tuesdays, and maybe weekends late. It'd be better to be a Pacific team so late night scrims would not be a real issue. But, oh well.

If I can't find a team, it doesn't matter. Not really looking for a team, but it'd be great if I had one to hangout with.

Add if interested: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/iliketf2andpie
If that digga aint home, try posting here he get back.