PDA

View Full Version : Fundai! [Loves You <3] LFT - Steel/Silver++ - Light Main or Backup Spy, Med, Engie

Fundai
November 18th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Hiyo! I'm Fundai. My name is Fundai.
Age: I'm currently 17 years old, and a senior in highschool.
Classes:
Main:

Spy (Silver)
Medic (Steel)

Backup:

Spy
Medic
Engie

Favourite type of music: Techno Illustrious Uplift Nu-Jazzstep

After seeing what happened making a late LFT thread last season I'm getting a jump start on it this time.

I played for Roll the Chat (Silver) as backup Spy this season, due to personal time issues. Same problem next season though. ;-; *sad*
I mained Spy for Cockfighters (Steel) during S10. Was a fun time.
I've probably been involved in highlander for about 3 1/2 seasons now though.

My only requirement for a team is that they fill my feed bowl now and then with organic hamster brownies. (Brownies made for hamsters) I also want them to be completely willing to be mauled with all the affection I could possibly bestow upon their glorious hearts.

What I do:
-I play a very communication heavy spy. What's the point of being shy. Lots of health callouts and enemy positions and everything else.
-I like to adapt to what my team needs.
-I'm always looking to have fun and improve.
-I really like to hope I'm easy to get a long with and to have fun with. :3 Leave a large baked muffin in the thread if you disagree with me, and a picture of a parasol if I'm just a complete jerk. In which case I will promptly use the parasol to Mary Poppins my way down to the nearest ass whooping centre. Where they shall tenderly and with care whoop my butt until I am once more the bright shining man we all can be once whooped.

Personal message:
-I loved you before I met you
-I shall continue to love you
-Hearts!!<3

Please add me so we can discuss schedules and stuff. Ty! (ยด・ω・`)

bagel_friday
November 19th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Fundai is the bestest!

Be nice to him pls ;_;

Raiden
November 19th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Whenever he was in active practice, he was learning a lot. I'm sure he can pick the pace back up and start maining on a team again. Ridiculously nice, never rages, and willing to improve. There's never been a time in which Fundai has been around me that I was irritated with him.

Mixtab
November 27th, 2013, 06:49 PM
He plays a good combo centric spy would be a good spy to have, as long as your team is okay with huge weaboos.