PDA

View Full Version : Radeon | lft Medic/Sniper Starter - Silver

Radeon
November 15th, 2013, 04:35 AM
Hello, I'm Radeon. I am looking to play for a team as a Medic or Sniper starter in Silver for Season 12 hl. Given the circumstances and atmosphere that lead to my current team performing roster changes, as much as I like them, I want to explore other options as well for S12 besides them alone. Before I continue, I should note my availability is high and yes, I have a Mumble and mic.

Highlander experience:
Season 9 Iron - Some UGC Team - coleader/sniper
Season 11 Silver - The Silent Riot - starting sniper

6v6 experience:
Season 12 Steel - Smokin' Crockets - leader/scout
Season 13 Steel - Aim- - leader/medic - playoffs (9-3) - 2nd Place

Analysis of how I play, and for the negatives, what will happen in time.
Sniper: I have been playing this class long enough to feel comfortable playing in high Silver, which is my preferred skill level to play at and my preferred class. My biggest problem with Sniper is my comms. I comm too much on Sniper, due to force of habit, but with a little bit of time, I can break the habit. I know it shouldn't be this way, but the best way to tell me not to comm something is to actively tell me not to comm this or that after the scrim. Brick also called me a faggot in mix one time when I played Sniper. I think that means I'm okay but not sure.

Medic: I understand the fundamentals necessary to play Medic well in highlander. The issues that come with me, come with most 6s Medics adjusting to highlander. I will need time to adjust to constant Snipers and Spies, manage ubers better, and give better/more balanced, for highlander, heal spreads to my team. At first, I will most likely need some babysitting from the Pyro to manage Spies and bombers all at once well, and a strong combo to take me around the map a little better. I adjust to different formats and playstyles on Medic relatively fast, and after a week or two I will be fine. Keep in mind, I am extremely open to criticism for improving my game on Medic.

What I want to see in a team.
Personality and skill both mean a lot to me when looking for a team. I am looking for a competent, skilled and cool team to play for, preferably high Silver for both classes. I want to play with a team that understands the fundamentals of the game well, understands their class roles, can handle and take criticisms, and is willing to improve as individuals and as a team together. But it can't be all comp, otherwise that'd be boring, right? I also want to play with a team that is chill, relaxed and likes to hang out with each other in Mumble and outside of scrims and matches. If its just showing up to scrims and matches, then not talking to each other inbetween, it feels odd and becomes somewhat boring. And thats a wrap.

Contact me on Steam for a tryout here (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025826213/).

Drinkmetea
November 15th, 2013, 11:41 AM
I played with Radeon this past season on Silent Riot and I will say that I agree with his analysis on his play style for sniper. I have only seen him play Medic once (When our main was unavailable) and I can say from that one scrim that he wasn't too shabby at all.

That being said, Radeon is a sweetheart and is very committed to his class(es), while the overabundance of calls in mumble were a little bit of a problem, he was always looking for ways to improve himself.

I think if you take Radeon on (and you should), just know that he needs a lot of TLC, patience and open minds to receive his ideas and input. Given enough time I think you will be an outstanding HL sniper, bud.

In short, get this guy to click heads for you, it'll be great!

IssGonRain
November 20th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Colours of text staph.

Anyway , cool dude , alwayssss looking to improve and do better. He's also compelled to make your team the best they can be. Pick the dude up.

Radeon
November 29th, 2013, 06:08 AM
Time to start bumping this thread again. Here goes nothing.
Bump.

x4nothingx
November 29th, 2013, 05:38 PM
I mean honestly I thought he was terribad at first and always had a grudge on him an usually talked shit about him. But he's been proving me wrong day after day.
Which definitely means he's improving all the time.
Much respect now, definitely want to see him successful this season.
Oh yea: pick him up. His grammar is good too.

Radeon
December 6th, 2013, 08:29 PM
A bump. And now, more color.

Radeon
December 11th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Bump. Hello there.

x4nothingx
December 12th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Bump for my true digga

Fundai
December 14th, 2013, 01:33 PM
I love him so much (I love you (the guy reading this) infinitely too but Radeon's a special cutie)

He's extremely dedicated to this game and to his class, and if you provide a team he enjoys being around you've pretty much found the most dedicated player possible. He also does all this while juggling leading a very active 6s team too, somehow, which is impressive.

I knows his play is good, can't speak for comms and calls unfortunately as whenever I play him in HL it's usually on the receiving end of the piss jar (and apparently ├╝ber saw now too)

He deserves a team that will cuddle him and gently caress him until he matures into a beautiful butterfly swan and flies all of the tf2 community to paradise, a place where spies and snipers can hold hands in friendship and a place where honey flows from the very sea itself.

Radeon
December 17th, 2013, 11:28 PM
No longer looking for a team.
I didn't want to "bump" this, but my thread is being stupid. :x

I found da bestest anime team around.