PDA

View Full Version : ThePepe -Scout/Multiclass- Gold/Silver

ThePepe
November 14th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Hiya, I'm looking for a team to tryout for, if something ever happens to RtC. I've happened to pick up a lot of different classes from time to time, but keeping the Scout class as my main.

Stuff:
I can make most matches/scrims that are scheduled, I'll only miss the matches/scrims if something important came up IRL, or ESEA.
I'm available to play from 8:30 to 11:30 est on weekdays, and 8:30 to 2 AM EST on weekends.
I know how to maincall for Combo classes.
I'm constantly looking for ways to improve my game.

Experience:

HL:
MacP - Iron Main Scout
ETF2L Chat 2 - Div 6 Scout / Demo
ETF2L Pink Cloud of Death - Div 4 Main Scout
RTD Gaming - Steel Scout/Demo/Heavy/Engie/Sniper
Roll The Chat - Silver Main Scout for one and a half seasons, Backup Scout, Soldier, Heavy, Sniper.
ETF2L Pink Cloud of Death - Div 4 Main Scout

6's:

RTD Gaming - Main Scout Steel, Main Offclass
RTT - Main Scout Silver, Main Offclass
Söapy's Crew - Main Scout Silver, Main Offclass
1 Season of Asia Fortress - Main Scout/Offclass Sniper
1 Season of Open - Main Scout/Main Offclass

Divisions for each Class:

Scout - Gold
Soldier - Silver
Pyro - Silver
Demo - Silver
Heavy - Silver
Engie - Silver
Medic - Silver
Sniper - Silver
Spy - Silver

I'm looking for a main spot for a team, send me a request at http://steamcommunity.com/id/Scattersnipe if you want to try me out.

Thanks for reading!

Jarrett000
November 14th, 2013, 11:43 PM
For the last 4 seasons that Pepe has played for us, he's improved a lot and always made sure that he would be able to make almost all of the numerous scrims we've had. He's a pretty decent multiclass, with Scout being his strongest. Only thing negative to say about him is his mic sometimes <3.

Definately a good and dedicated player. If it turns out he's without a team next season, someone should find him a good home for a while. :)

Sylvester
November 14th, 2013, 11:54 PM
Solid Scout, he's a really nice guy too! :)

Blasko
November 15th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Pepe is an annoying scout. In a good way.