PDA

View Full Version : Anderson - Medic/Scout - Gold/Silver - Season 12

Anderson
November 14th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Hey there, Anderson here, Medic for Consuela's Cleaners. A lot of us aren't sure on the status of the team next season, so I figured I should probably see what's out there during the offseason.

Experience:
Season 9: Brotherhood of Slaughter - Steel (Main Medic and team leader, ended the season 5-4)
Season 10: Original Gangsta Sloths - Silver (Main Medic, team was 3-2 before it fell apart)
Season 10: Shit-Tier for Life - Steel (Main Scout for the last few matches, ended the season 4-4)
Season 11: Consuela's Cleaners - Silver ( Main Medic starting week 3, we ended the season 6-3 with 7th seed in playoffs)

Facts about me:
-I'm 23 and live in Washington state
-I have Mumnble and a working mic
-I can make pretty much any scrim on any day assuming they're at a reasonable time
-I'm pretty sociable and easy to get along with, and like to pub or play other games with my teammates
-I try to be as focused and professional as I can during scrims and matches

Facts about my playstyle:

MedIc:
- I'm primarily looking for a high Silver or Gold team at this point
- I tend to favor a more defensive style and wait for picks, though I can also play aggressively if it's called for
- I am perfectly comfortable in a main calling position, but I'm also totally fine with letting the Heavy or Demo do it as well
- I'm pretty reliable at spy checking, unless I'm main calling. In that case, I'd prefer a team with a Pyro who tends to stick close to the combo
- My Uber management still isn't quite where I'd like it to be, but I find it's rarely an issue

Scout:
- I don't have too much HL experience, but I still think I would do fairly well in mid Silver
- My positioning is usually good, and I'm able to clean up kills without much of a problem
- I am MLG cart pusher
- My aim isn't the best, but it's nothing a few hours of MGE won't fix

That's most of the information I could think of. If you have any questions or want to try me out, just add me on Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/theanderson/

I'm usually on from 6:30 EST until the wee hours of the morning, so messaging me around then would be your best bet.

g..
November 14th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Anderson's a good dude who has done nothing but improve his medic game since starting out in s9. Pick him up.

Blasko
November 14th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Anderson is a bro and a really good medic. Would be a great add for a high silver team.

Anderson
November 17th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Buuuuuuuuump.

Anderson
January 3rd, 2014, 07:42 PM
Necro-ing this thread because I'm too lazy to make a new one and pretty much everything still applies. I'm also potentially looking to be backup on a Gold team assuming I can't find a starting position.

Anderson
January 14th, 2014, 06:47 PM
Bumping. I found a team but said team is no longer. Still hoping to find one before the season starts.

Anderson
January 18th, 2014, 09:36 PM
Still looking...

Anderson
February 1st, 2014, 11:18 PM
Still hoping to backup for a Gold team.