PDA

View Full Version : Steel 6's Team looking for players.

DryFire91
November 14th, 2013, 12:06 AM
closed no longer looking

mycountry93
November 14th, 2013, 01:33 PM
ima add you for a scout

IIceWeasellzz
November 14th, 2013, 03:37 PM
added for scout. im a high steel scout, or so ive been told. looking for a silod team. i read thru the reqs and i think i fulfill most if not all of them. i added u as well

Ori
November 14th, 2013, 07:25 PM
> What class(es) are you applying for and how many effective hours do you have as them? Include profile link unless you're adding me.

Medic. I'm on your friends list, so you can check hours. Haven't checked myself.

> What experience do you have in competitive?

Quite a bit. (>Sarcasm, but this is only relative)

> A teammate makes a big mistake that costs us a significant battle or the entire match. What is your reaction?

Ask what went wrong, and see how we can fix it and stay strong as a team.

> Are you able to play with a female without being a bag of dicks?

Yes.

> Are there any constant days where you can't play between 9-12?

Yes, but i'm working to get this to a no.

> Most importantly don't be harsh on the medic respect him and listen to him, there's 4 other people to heal not just you.

This is not a question. .>.

BurningHeavy
November 15th, 2013, 02:34 AM
Before reading into my reply I have to say, I'm not interested if its going to be nothing but fucking around. I had to much of that last season and I need more mature people. I also need to play with my teamates regularly so I can tell who is talking to me simply from the voice, which will keep coms from getting cluttered. I do also want to build chemistry with my pocket and demo as I flash both regularly. I also need to practice rollouts with my roamer/demo/pocket to know exactly when to switch from demo to roamer to pocket.

I can medic. I have an ESEA Open Mentor who would be willing to help us out with strats. My last team Couldn't tell the difference between screw around timeand serious time which was a pain in the ass. I don't quite meet your hours minimum but I think hours minimums are foolish. Plenty of people do nothing but screw around or idle for hats. Most of my hours are spent doing things productive.

My comp experience is all in highlander (2 season's heavy) but I do have a few matches in 6's (my HL team last season decided to throw together a 6's team... It did not go well.

I don't have a ton of hours as medic, but since my primary class is heavy I KNOW what a medic SHOULD do (main reason I'm switching to medic. Freakin hate when a medic sucks ass).

Big mistakes from teamates happen. There will be the initial YOU FUCKING IDIOT insult yelled but after that you have to find the mistake. Watch it on a demo from multiple angles, see what you did wrong and how to fix it. If applicable you should practice regularly to fix the issues.

I'm a 22 year old... I know how to talk to girls... My heavy mentor is a girl... Yea, I can play with girl gamers without being a pile of dicks.

I usually START gaming at around 9. I've never understood teams that couldn't scrim after 9 its like the OFFICIAL UGC time is 930... If you cant meet that, don't play comp...

IIceWeasellzz
November 15th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Before reading into my reply I have to say, I'm not interested if its going to be nothing but fucking around. I had to much of that last season and I need more mature people. I also need to play with my teamates regularly so I can tell who is talking to me simply from the voice, which will keep coms from getting cluttered. I do also want to build chemistry with my pocket and demo as I flash both regularly. I also need to practice rollouts with my roamer/demo/pocket to know exactly when to switch from demo to roamer to pocket.

I can medic. I have an ESEA Open Mentor who would be willing to help us out with strats. My last team Couldn't tell the difference between screw around timeand serious time which was a pain in the ass. I don't quite meet your hours minimum but I think hours minimums are foolish. Plenty of people do nothing but screw around or idle for hats. Most of my hours are spent doing things productive.

My comp experience is all in highlander (2 season's heavy) but I do have a few matches in 6's (my HL team last season decided to throw together a 6's team... It did not go well.

I don't have a ton of hours as medic, but since my primary class is heavy I KNOW what a medic SHOULD do (main reason I'm switching to medic. Freakin hate when a medic sucks ass).

Big mistakes from teamates happen. There will be the initial YOU FUCKING IDIOT insult yelled but after that you have to find the mistake. Watch it on a demo from multiple angles, see what you did wrong and how to fix it. If applicable you should practice regularly to fix the issues.

I'm a 22 year old... I know how to talk to girls... My heavy mentor is a girl... Yea, I can play with girl gamers without being a pile of dicks.

I usually START gaming at around 9. I've never understood teams that couldn't scrim after 9 its like the OFFICIAL UGC time is 930... If you cant meet that, don't play comp...

legend right here. i dont mean it sarcastically. id love to play with u.