PDA

View Full Version : Heartstrings LFT Demo/Spy s12

Heartstrings
November 13th, 2013, 09:32 PM
SUPER HAPPY FUN HEARTSTRINGS LFT THREAD GOOOOO (http://i.imgur.com/duCzrSb.gif)

Is that ANOTHER gold player looking for a team? Yes. Yes it is. Am I looking for a low-mid plat team like every other gold player? No. No I'm not. But I'd be happy to join one. heh heh. Primarily looking for a gold team to start on but I'll take offers from others if I like 'em.

My name is Heartstrings, but you'll probably only see me using that name on Steam once in a blue moon. I'm 19 and live on the east coast. I played demoman for a few seasons before having to take a break in s11, but I'm going to have more free time now, so I'm hoping to make a comeback. I'd still love to play demoman, but I'm also entertaining the idea of playing spy. I've never played spy in comp before except for a couple of not-so-serious pugs, but I can totally topfrag in skial pubs.

Experience:
Season 8: Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen (steel, demo)
Season 9: Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen (silver, demo), Untitled (silver, backup, playoffs)
Season 10: Seven Years Dungeon! (gold, demo)
Season 11: All Gold Everything (silver, soldier + demo) + Seven Years Dungeon! (gold, backup, playoffs)

What I'm looking for in a team:
I'm looking for a team that has a strong sense of community. I don't want to show up on scrim nights, play the game, and then leave you guys alone until the next game. I like having a team that I can talk to outside of TF2 - winning feels infinitely more satisfying on a team that I genuinely care about. I'd also prefer to play for a team that can find a golden mean between having fun and trying - I don't like people who drag their feet, but I also don't like people who point fingers and rag on their teammates. Please don't bother contacting me if your team has any ragers, excessive trash talkers, or other people who'd pollute the mumble channel's atmosphere.

Thanks in advance~

http://steamcommunity.com/id/PlayMyHeartstrings/

Boo Berry
November 13th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Hearstrings is like some super amazingly nice guy who just happens to be super amazingly good at demo. He was always fun to play against and he would be a great addition to anyone's team. I bet he would watch some anime shows with you too if you ask him nicely.

Wakka
November 13th, 2013, 09:54 PM
one of the 3 sexiest players on 7 years dungeon by popular vote

Pea
November 13th, 2013, 10:51 PM
certified "7 days younger than me and very butt"

Sylvester
November 13th, 2013, 11:04 PM
he's a really sweet guy and he's extremely good at demo and other classes, pick him uppp~ <3

Raiden
November 13th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Really cute and really good. He deserves a good team that he likes.

Hagabao
November 13th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Makes me wet

safrixq
November 14th, 2013, 05:43 PM
one of the 3 sexiest players on 7 years dungeon by popular vote

1. Wakka
2. Wakka
3. Heartstings

Heartstrings
November 15th, 2013, 02:13 PM
QUIT SHOVIN' MY THREAD TO THE BOTTOM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/60b4327144c619aefdf3bbffe9873145/tumblr_mgffz1oXTb1rfyejmo1_500.gif

smobo
November 15th, 2013, 02:16 PM
wow oou have so many anime

Karl
November 15th, 2013, 02:47 PM
He absolutely crushed me when I scrimmed against him last season. Definatly worth looking trying him out.

bobby
November 15th, 2013, 03:11 PM
such a sweetheart

Semper
November 15th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Back in the good ol' days of pubs, I remember Heart as that one demo that always made people cry because being blown to pieces every ten seconds tends to make people do that. Amazing demo, and a fun guy to be around.

Heartstrings
November 16th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Thanks to all the people who have posted here and added me so far! Still looking for more tryouts~

ID-MINI
November 17th, 2013, 02:24 AM
Heart is an amazing demo! Worth the pickup

Heartstrings
November 18th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Second page is scary ; ;