PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Jupiter - Heavy - Silver - Season 12

Bobby Jupiter
November 8th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Name: Bobby Jupiter

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bobbyjupiter/

Been playing TF2 since December, 2007. I have played 2 seasons (season 8 and 11, both in steel division) as heavy in HL. I can off class pretty much anything, but engie would probably be my best secondary. However, I'm really only interested in playing heavy, but I'll step into an off class if some one is missing in a scrim. I have just over 2500 hours played on TF2 (nerd alert WEE WOO WEE WOO). I have a microphone as well as mumble/ts3/ventrillo all installed and ready to go.

My schedule permits me flexible hours in the late afternoon and night time, so my attendance will not be an issue. I'm open to criticism and will not get mad if some one has suggestions, although that's rare as I seem to meet or exceed expectations. I'm rather laid back and not some ragey sperglord who will yell at people. Looking forward to talking to those of you who hit me up! Message me on steam for more information.

Idrae
November 9th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Bobby and I were on the same team over the fall; I was his medic. His tracking skills saved my ass (and ubers) more times than I'd care to think about, and his pre-fire sandviches were delicious. He joined us mid-season, and was an immediate game-changer for us. Can't say he ever missed a scrim, let alone a match. Would recommend if you enjoy discussing the nuances of supranational geopolitical affairs.

Bobby Jupiter
November 12th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Bumpin'. Still looking for a team :O