PDA

View Full Version : Joshcash LFT Sniper Gold S12

Joshcash
November 7th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Age: 20 Location: CA (PST) I am able to scrim any night of the week.
HL Experience
S11 Steel - Closed Captioning- Sniper
I know.... I don't have much in the way of UGC experience, but I have been told I should be playing Gold+ in S12.

Here's a log of one of my steel games
http://logs.tf/104951 (Dwight Schrute)
Now here's some logs of me playing against Gold+ competition in Pug.nahl.
http://logs.tf/122598
http://logs.tf/119433

I'm always added up in mix.nahl and pug.nahl and consistently do pretty well in both.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TKCJOSH
I'm also considering starting a Gold Team with a few other guys who are going Gold this season.
If any plat teams out there are dumb enough to let me try out that would be awesome too!

brick
November 7th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Despite his only real experience is Steel don't let that delude your judgement, this kid is legit and needs to be in Gold. His scout is scary too.

chimpfeet
November 7th, 2013, 04:49 PM
He's a really good sniper, keeps up with the plat snipers in pug.nahl.

Rightjustify
November 7th, 2013, 04:56 PM
He's mad good. Scrimmed his steel team once on process and was afraid to leave spawn

row505
November 7th, 2013, 04:59 PM
easily gold :)

Brandicus
November 7th, 2013, 05:14 PM
josh is legit and only getting better as scary as that sounds. Id play with him any day.

rainy
November 7th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Josh is legit, can click heads well

Metawe
November 7th, 2013, 06:03 PM
He can definitely snipe in gold regardless of his experience. Can click people pretty well.

Zachflintstone
November 7th, 2013, 06:08 PM
+can compete with gold/plat snipers (almost outsniped corsa in a pug.nahl)
+headshot me like 3 times while invisible
+killer at both sniper and scout

earthbound
November 7th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Was co-leader of a team with Joshcash S11 Steel. Not only did he carry the hell out of us (seriously he carried us so damn hard) but he is also a great guy to have around in mumble. Any team should feel lucky to pick him up. JOSHCASH 2013 USA USA USA

Murasa
November 7th, 2013, 10:10 PM
This guy is legitly scary. He better get picked up, because he's mad good.

Good luck, Josh! I'm rooting for you!

Raiden
November 7th, 2013, 10:39 PM
This guy came out of nowhere and started dropping players in a manner that I haven't seen since S9 Bowswer, Dreadnought, and Tech.

Super awesome pickup, has my recommendation by far.

Snorlax
November 7th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Idk you but the fact that you aliased as Dwight Schrute is a insta +1 from me.

Bears, beets, battlestar galactica

Argo
November 7th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Joshcash obviously has good aim and can countersnipe well but his real strength is that unlike 90% of lower level snipers he doesn't position himself like a complete moron. He's a smart player who knows how to stay alive and move to the right spots to open up key picks without getting himself killed. Ton of potential. I'm sure he'd do really well in gold. Seems like a really nice guy as well. Pick a digga up.

Gabiduo
November 7th, 2013, 11:26 PM
He can shoot head really well, always scared to peak anything while playing against him, could play gold no problem

spange
November 8th, 2013, 03:45 PM
When I first started playing lobbies I wouldn't play on the other team if josh was sniping, simple as that. I've played a lot of lobbies, mixs, some pugs and a lot of lobby 6s with him and he's versatile player.

Nutella Happens :3
November 9th, 2013, 12:32 AM
With Earthbound on this one....co-led the steel team this season and this guy can fucking reck shit. No head is safe with him on the battlefield.
We'll let you guys have him for HL but he's ours for 6s.

Also makes your team 50% more patriotic when he joins.

Kasbien
November 9th, 2013, 03:17 PM
He subbed for our silver team twice and I'll I can say is GOD DAMN...

He also makes keeping your buildings up a chore when he's on the other team. :HELP:

MelonLord
November 9th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Absolutely fantastic sniper. Despite currently starting in steel, he has the skill to start mid-high gold easy. Really cool guy too!

Haiku
November 9th, 2013, 08:49 PM
He clicks heads well. Had no clue he played steel (I thought he was a gold/plat alias). Deserves much higher. Pick this guy up.

Ubiquitous
November 9th, 2013, 11:44 PM
lots of love in this thread for JoshCash, and its rightfully so. He will be a hard carry for your team.

PenguinThief
November 10th, 2013, 11:11 PM
I played on Josh's steel team, he carried us through the season. He is easily gold. Anyone is lucky to have him.

takram
November 11th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Josh is on the up and up.

If you change your mind and want to join me in silver, the sniper spot is yours.

farinush
November 12th, 2013, 08:27 PM
scrimmed his team once. never wanted to play against him again

MelonLord
November 13th, 2013, 01:10 PM
If for some reason he doesn't get a starting spot in gold, I will happily pick him up as backup.