View Full Version : Lunchbox - Medic Gold : Soldier/Demo Silver

Lunchbox
November 5th, 2013, 01:18 AM
S7 Iron ToU Violation - Pyro
S8 Steel ToU Violation - Pyro
S9 Silver ToU Violation - Everything Backup
S10 Silver Eevee Trained - Medic
S11 Gold Cuties - Benchwarmer/Backup Medic

Looking to play again next season as Medic on the right team. I've played combo classes pretty much forever so I'm familiar with what is required of Medic and Demo. I've called pretty much since the start and do a decent job of recognizing situations and informing teammates of what to do and how to adapt. Played Pyro a lot at the beginning so I'm aware of the need to Spy check on my own and to recognize opportunities where they might strike. I think I do a pretty good job with healing overall as I try and buff everyone that walks by me but don't overextend to try and heal someone when the situation is delicate.

Also looking to play in Silver as either of the explosive classes. Watched a lot of different Demos play during my time on Medic and I think I've picked up the positioning needed in comp. I think I understand how to play to the best benefit of the entire combo as opposed to just helping myself. Willing to main call as well if that's of any appeal to teams.

Soldier would be my first foray outside of a combo class. In pugs, I like to play relatively defensive reacting more to what the team needs me to do while staying on the flank instead of doing my own thing for the most part. My rockets are pretty terrible when slopes are around but I'm pretty good at being annoying and not dying easily.

www.steamcommunity.com/id/AwesomeLunchbox

Feel free to add me for queries. Generally should be available for most weekend scrims 9:30 EST or later. Match days I'm pretty reliable and should always be there way ahead of time.

I pretty much just want to play with some cool folks. I don't mind playing other classes if the group is nice to work with.

IssGonRain
November 5th, 2013, 01:56 AM
Once phone called me and told me I was cut, then said I had to "deal" with it. Canadian phones. Also suffers from Canadian internet like me.

Penguin
November 6th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Was my medic in S10, was pretty patient with me as I adjusted to a different role. Good awareness with a lot of knowledge about the game and thinks through all his decisions. Would also do well as a demo/caller in silver.

+ better medic than melon
- refuses to bump his own thread

Please find him a good home.

Lunchbox
November 12th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Characters

smobo
November 12th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Got an airshot once

RawrSpoon
November 12th, 2013, 01:23 AM
Lunchbox is cool

MelonLord
November 12th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Lunch is a very dedicated and smart player. I can always rely on him to help out with the team, whether it be backing up or having him help with strategy. He has great gamesense, and is always working to improve his game. Not to mention, he's fun to have around in mumble and play other games with ^^ Would recommend to anyone!

Sissel
November 12th, 2013, 11:49 PM
After essentially taking a season off Lunchy is refreshed and better than before. He is very knowledgeable about the game thanks to all of the experience he has from playing combo classes and has the game sense to prove it. He should do fine with whatever class he plays and any team would be lucky to have him.

Lunchbox
November 20th, 2013, 11:06 PM
I wait till the end of page 3 before I bump.

brick
November 24th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Lunchbox is starting to become a lot like what I've become. Mainless. His Soldier and Demo can definitely use some work but I know they're both classes that he's interested in and continues to try to play in Mix as. He's way too obsessed with ESEA-Invite so expect to hear a lot about 6's talk from him but I definitely see that as a positive thing. He watches a lot of casts/streams. He definitely notes their positioning and when they do something.

As a Medic he can definitely get a little tunnel visioned if we're losing, not reacting to comms very quickly, however he understands that both the Heavy and Demo need heals while the flank classes needs buffs. I've never been denied buffs by him whether I was Scout/Soldier, he's also a big fan of having Scouts jump in on Ubers to help chase Medics if your team has a big advantage. His awareness of medi-guns per map is top notch. He knows when he should use the medi, kritz or even quick-fix with no fear of switching. He likes to think up of strategies and though I haven't really seen him be a complete main caller, I have noticed him try to help micro-manage games, which I don't see as a bad thing for a Medic to do as long as he doesn't hold the team back.

You'll get a smart player who wants to win and who will put in the time to do so, he's worth every look into.

smobo
November 24th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Lunchbox is starting to become a lot like what I've become.

a rectangular prism?

LUNCHBOX

BRICK

IT ALL FITS

Lunchbox
December 12th, 2013, 05:08 PM
It's cool to wait till page 4 before bumping.

Lunchbox
December 23rd, 2013, 02:39 PM
Pre-Christmas bump.

sky_
December 23rd, 2013, 02:55 PM
He's a good player. Good medic and doesn't drop me around corners.