PDA

View Full Version : Josh - LFT Spy - Gold S12

Brazilian_jp14
November 3rd, 2013, 12:40 PM
Hi my name is Josh, I am currently on my 5th season of Highlander. I'd like a team with cool people who look to get better and work toward 1st place in their division. Scrimming is fun, I like to practice and get to know how my team plays so I can work with them better. I have over 600 hours on spy and believe I could compete at a gold level, but I'll let the teams I tryout be the judge of that. Feel free to add me on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/itwasaninsidejob).

Team History: The Dollar Bills (leader and spy, steel)
Zero Limits (starter spy, silver, disbanded)
Ahhhh! (leader and starter spy steel, disbanded)
Untitled aka √ľN (backup spy for my good friend Gregor, steel then 3rd place Silver team)
Cloud 9 (starter spy and leader, 2nd place silver - summer season)
9AM (backup spy, shoutout to these cool cats and of course Mini who does a ton of work as leader, he deserves more credit)
Extra info: East coast, I prefer to scrim on saturdays and fridays, I can make 9:30 monday nights and can scrim on weekdays but saturday and friday are best.

I appreciate any tryouts and thanks in advance :)

P.S. I wouldn't mind playing in a lower division at all, silver or steel although I would like to offclass in steel and try something new, I think it would be really fun.

BuddyBigTits
November 3rd, 2013, 02:18 PM
Josh is the most kawaii spy ever. Hes a smart spy and he's one of the chillest dude i have had the pleasure to meet. Pick this guy up :3

IFY
November 3rd, 2013, 02:22 PM
A very strong spy and can easily compete in gold, he is also a very sexy beast!!!

Brazilian_jp14
November 3rd, 2013, 02:24 PM
A very strong spy and can easily compete in gold, he is also a very sexy beast!!!

fuck you <3

Nick
November 21st, 2013, 07:33 PM
One of the smartest and most experienced spies LFT in Gold for next season. Really chill guy and never boring to hangout with in mumble (he iz mi internet GF) Pick him up you won't regret it (plays better demo btw)

reverend
November 21st, 2013, 09:48 PM
I knew josh as a real nice guy but the splitting of my extremely beta team got him really pissed at me ; sure he's a good spy, but hes quite the dick
8:02 PM - sherlock #mhc: we cool
8:02 PM - sherlock #mhc: ??
8:02 PM - Josh LFT: comment on my thread
8:02 PM - sherlock #mhc: link me
8:02 PM - Josh LFT: we are not cool
8:02 PM - Josh LFT: http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/showthread.php?14408-Josh-LFT-Spy-Gold-S12
8:02 PM - Josh LFT: we are never gonna be cool btw
8:02 PM - Josh LFT: not that it matters
8:02 PM - sherlock #mhc: oh
(this was after i unblocked him for spamming me)

Later, I was playing mvm with some friends in mumble, and he was in the channel too. I get some lovely messages
[8:29:48 PM] Josh: hey faggot comment on my thread
So heres your comment, josh

good luck, from your lover, -reverend

Brazilian_jp14
November 21st, 2013, 09:57 PM
I knew josh as a real nice guy but the splitting of my extremely beta team got him really pissed at me ; sure he's a good spy, but hes quite the dick
8:02 PM - sherlock #mhc: we cool
8:02 PM - sherlock #mhc: ??
8:02 PM - Josh LFT: comment on my thread
8:02 PM - sherlock #mhc: link me
8:02 PM - Josh LFT: we are not cool
8:02 PM - Josh LFT: http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/showthread.php?14408-Josh-LFT-Spy-Gold-S12
8:02 PM - Josh LFT: we are never gonna be cool btw
8:02 PM - Josh LFT: not that it matters
8:02 PM - sherlock #mhc: oh
(this was after i unblocked him for spamming me)

Later, I was playing mvm with some friends in mumble, and he was in the channel too. I get some lovely messages
[8:29:48 PM] Josh: hey faggot comment on my thread
So heres your comment, josh

good luck, from your lover, -reverend

Yes I said it to him. Multiple times. This was also a week after he asked me if I knew any good players for his team. He asked me if I knew Evil or any other engineers. He was using me to recruit for his team. After realizing he couldn't lead he went on to join Tralfs team which is cool. GL next season by the way Tralf, sounds like you guys are getting a solid roster. I wouldn't consider rev anywhere near a good leader but he's a good friend nonetheless and has pretty insane dm and game sense. Thanks for the bump and I hope you do well next season in gold. Sincere apologies and thanks from your friend fom Zero Limits in silver like 3 seasons ago -Josh

dogfloaties
November 21st, 2013, 09:59 PM
drama oooOOooooOOooooo

KaiThePhaux
November 21st, 2013, 10:18 PM
One of the nicest people on my friends list. Also stabs backs when backs are needed to be stabbed.

Karl
November 21st, 2013, 10:45 PM
I have not played with josh for a while but back in s10 he could get impatient when going for picks. When he is able to coordinate with the combo and use the distractions they create, he can get a lot of work done. One of the best spys lft gold atm so skill wise I would certainly recommend him. If he can stay relaxed and work with your team he will do well in gold.

reverend
November 21st, 2013, 10:55 PM
i feel bad - sry josh
sometimes he overreacts to stuff a wee bit but he is a solid spy and a good friend so if you want that to carry your team then pick him up

sry again - ur luvr, reverend

Brazilian_jp14
November 21st, 2013, 11:03 PM
i feel bad - sry josh
sometimes he overreacts to stuff a wee bit but he is a solid spy and a good friend so if you want that to carry your team then pick him up

sry again - ur luvr, reverend

Not sure if you're being legit. But I was sincere in my apology. Yes I know I acted stupidly and I'll admit that. I was honestly frustrated because finding a team as spy is not easy (unless you're dogfloaties, by the way I almost jizzed myself when he commented on my thread lol jk <3) but anyway. Another pointless bump. My bad folks. But anyway Rev I honestly wasn't gonna let something that stupid make me angry lol.