PDA

View Full Version : 6v6 Team Looking for Players!

LightningSpike
November 11th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Hey everyone, my new team for next season, Too Clutch for Comfort, recently lost our starting Demo and Passive Scout after realizing they just didn't have the time to commit because of Highlander. We were planning to do Plat POSSIBLY, but we haven't actually had a chance to scrim yet, and I'm unsure with the loss of our Demo where we will be as a team.

Please be a cool dude who is committed to us as a team and is willing to scrim several nights a week.

We are also looking for backups, so feel free to talk to me.

Hit me up! http://steamcommunity.com/id/LSpike/

edit: Scout found.

TomDan
November 11th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Hey everyone, name's Tom. I'm the medic for this team. I uh... I don't have much experience with 6v6 TF2 honestly, but I've been waiting years to finally get started here. Trust me when I say my in-game capabilities will outshine the fact that I've hardly done any actual 6v6 thus far. I really hope that we get some people who are good at their class, but more importantly, are pretty chill dudes who like having fun, not just winning. Ummm... Yeah.

FaZe GaZii
November 13th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Im good with Demo,engi,heavy,spy and scout im also really dedicated, i use to play MLG for the FaZe Clan on Black ops and MW3 on both PC and Xbox 360 and now im looking for a new game and ive been playing about 10 hrs a day working on each class and i consider myself pretty good and i'd be honored if you could send me a friend invite and we could talk about me joining if thats possible.

Thank you for you're time, FaZe GaZii

`Moose-
November 21st, 2012, 08:28 PM
Hello I Honestly never played in a league before but I'm a good scout and I play tf2 alot so I think I would be good for your team if you accept me Add me on steam. My name is -\/G -Moose! Thanks for reading

yankee
November 21st, 2012, 11:27 PM
if you need a roamer holla at ya boy