PDA

View Full Version : LFT Steel Main Spy!

Luxor
November 2nd, 2013, 04:20 PM
Hey guys my name is Luxor (Evan) and I would love to join your Steel Highlander team as a main. I have a full season of iron and a half of a season of iron due to the leader leaving. (The irony of iron lol) I have NEVER missed a scrim or match and do not plan to. I am mentored by dogfloaties who is a platinum level spy. I frequently watch TF2 streams via Twitch.tv. I am best known for my great communication and my humor.

Simply add me (http://steamcommunity.com/id/luxortf2) if you are interested in having a handsome, funny, and a good Spy!

Stats:
170+ hours on the spy class
I have Mumble, Skype

Sorry I used I alot. D;

[SFX]Fox
November 2nd, 2013, 05:49 PM
We've played together throughout an entire Iron season. Out of everyone on our team, Luxor has been the most serious and dedicated player, and would certainly make a great addition to any Steel team.

TPE
November 3rd, 2013, 03:43 PM
I've been playing with luxor for about 3 months now. And I know for a fact that he is qualified for Steel. He is extremely competitively aware. He is very good at predicting enemy movement and a very effective communicator. He knows when to go in or when we need a pick or a distraction.

Boredy
November 9th, 2013, 10:45 PM
I've rang heavy for his iron team on multiple occasions. Although they were pretty crappy to be honest, Luxor always topscored and did fine. From what I've observed, he would make a good spy for a steel team.

dogfloaties
November 10th, 2013, 03:30 PM
huge fanboy of stabby so u know hes good

Junktron
November 10th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Amazing spy honestly. More often then not he would be up there on the scoreboard. Getting loads of med picks.

Luxor
January 3rd, 2014, 04:17 PM
Update: 215+ hours on the spy class.

Luxor
January 7th, 2014, 06:14 PM
Found a team no longer looking