PDA

View Full Version : Random LFT S12 main engineer High Silver - Mid Gold

Random
October 29th, 2013, 06:37 PM
LFT main engineer
Comp exp:
UGC S10 HL - Infinity(iron)starting engineer/ demo(leader)
UGC S11 HL - Strike Force 9 (silver) starting engineer
ETF2L S5 HL - Pink Cloud of Death (Division 4) Starting Engineer

Preferably LFT gold but will do high silver depending on the team :D hmu if you wanna talk
Usually available all week except Wednesday from 5pm est - 12 am est

http://steamcommunity.com/id/silvaplayaa/

aimanfire
October 29th, 2013, 06:40 PM
this guy is too good for words to describe. amazing sentry positions, and an okay caller as well. is getting better at shotgun DM. should be mid/high gold in no time :)

Batman
October 29th, 2013, 07:00 PM
random is a good guy with alot of dedication. always present and never starts drama.

Autumn
October 29th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Random's fun to hang out in mumble with. His sentry spots are fantastic.

-Edit-
He's got a bangin' GF too. Pick him up.
This buildy-man keeps it straight gutta.

quicquam
October 29th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Great engi, knows his stuff. Shows up for everything awesome guy to hang out with.

He's like a shamwow but more.

CosmicFaze_
October 29th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Holy Shit, Random.
This kid, is the most sexy building man in comp, he has great game sense and always has the willingness to improve. Pick him up while you still can and it will be the best pickup of your life.

PS: His GF is hawt

Heisen
October 29th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Random is a great guy, really organized and even runs his own pugs on friday nights. Really good engineer, could definitely do gold.
ps. autumn says he has a small peepee but his gf is still bangin

Sylvester
October 29th, 2013, 08:36 PM
super nice guy and knows what hes doing :)

IFY
October 29th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Great guy, Taught me secret engi Illuminati spots

Getawhale
October 29th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Random likes to work on improving, he isn't a comms-clogger, and he's friendly and fun to play with.

MCHammer
October 29th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Ever be like, "I need someone to build sentrys and stuff." This nigga will build sentrys and stuff

Pwny
October 29th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Really nice sentry placements and gamesense, is improving his shotgun aim a lot. Is a cool guy too

Brandicus
October 29th, 2013, 11:47 PM
I was randoms team leader for about half of season 11 (this season).

Random is a great player, he showed up to just about every scrim and caused no drama or bad comms while playing with me. I took the time to get him mentors from plat and his play improved significantly. I had a great time playing with him while I had him.

The saturday before gravel pit match day random decided to quit my team to join SF9, he did so with absolutely no advance notice or even warning that he was unhappy with our team. We have problems and I understand why he left but he really left me in a difficult position when he did so. Id be lying if I said I wasnt still a little bit salty about it.

Given that he was last in steel I think he will do best with another season of silver under his belt.

DWraith23
October 30th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Wow
Such engie
So sentry placement
Wow

In all seriousness, highly recommended. He comes up with some ingenious placements and can get to his spots faster than anyone I've seen. He knows his stuff and what he doesn't know he learns very quickly.

RJ.TF2
October 30th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Literally the sexiest engineer in silver right now. Oh, and he clicks on spies and other things really well with his shotgun.

Seriously though, a great guy to be around. Likes to chill in mumble and MGE (even if he doesn't necessarily need to play it) or whatever else. Can get serious when it is scrim or match time. Shows up on time, and has given the team notice of if he will not be to a scrim or match.

Pick him up on *at least* a high-silver team. I think with a good chance, he could be a great Gold engineer as well.

Friskily
October 30th, 2013, 11:30 PM
10/10 would roster.

sick engie.
super nice.
sexy mumble comms.

pick him up while you can!

Drinkmetea
October 30th, 2013, 11:54 PM
Random is a pretty cool guy. Builds machines and doesn't afraid of anything.

I gotta say he knows his stuff, can't speak for team dynamics since I never sat with him on a HL team, but from one science hillbilly to another this guy will build your buildings and be pro at it.

Autumn
October 31st, 2013, 09:35 AM
I almost forgot, he sent us a selfy of himself, he's one fine lookin' doo.

GoldenKnife
October 31st, 2013, 05:44 PM
besides being sometimes a jerk to some he is most reliable engineer in silver his placements are spot on, can get in spots no one would think of, great shotgun dm, and great comms easy pick up

Random
October 31st, 2013, 11:56 PM
Why all the talk about my gf o.o ? And ty for comments <33

Rightjustify
November 1st, 2013, 12:49 PM
Plays buildyman, makes good turrets and soda machines.

Haiku
November 2nd, 2013, 12:32 AM
A good and friendly engie. He always always always shows up to scrims and matches, is always hanging around and getting advice from teammates and those around him. Shotgun dm is hit and miss (huehuehue) and he can overextend at times, but his sentry positioning is very very good and he is learning his place in the game. Give him a tryout, you wont be disappointed.

x4nothingx
November 3rd, 2013, 05:56 PM
Good engie needs better offensive play tho

Jasbutts
November 4th, 2013, 03:23 AM
Cool dude, I wish I did a better job spewing flames around your stuff because that was some bangin' sentry placement.

Also he's apparently very attractive hmmmm.

Random
November 4th, 2013, 11:06 PM
bumpity BUMP berp GOT 2 tryouts xD

Random
November 6th, 2013, 07:06 PM
gosh any ppl besides 2 teams lf an engi?

R0Njack
November 7th, 2013, 09:53 AM
The blackest crackest engieer I know he has soo much CRACK IT'S INSANE to gud for skool to be gud (ps his gf is nice)

Zachflintstone
November 7th, 2013, 11:42 AM
He has hilariously good sentry spots, would recommend

Random
November 10th, 2013, 07:48 PM
bumpp have 3 gold tryouts :D

Random
November 12th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Gots me 5 tryouts :O omg bump for more?

Random
November 15th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Boop Boop bop