PDA

View Full Version : brick - Heavy & Engi - Platinum / Soldier, Scout & Pyro - Gold

brick
October 22nd, 2013, 05:13 PM
brick
S12
Engineer - Platinum
Heavy - Platinum
Scout - Gold
Soldier - Gold
Pyro - Gold

Location - Central Time Zone
Age - 23
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/phailstickpl0x

Experience:
S8 Steel - Down To Fight - Medic
S9 Silver - Neon Rocks - Medic/Heavy
S9 Silver - Secondhand Mercenaries - Heavy
S10 Platinum - the Last Bosses - Heavy/Engineer
S11 Platinum - the Last Bosses - Heavy/Engineer

As it states, I played Medic for DTF in S8, we finished 9th overall losing only to TG and eBm that season. Once S9 started I joined Neon Rocks initially as the starting Medic but was uncomfortable with the Combo and asked to be back-up, which thankfully Giraffe had no issue with. As time went on I was asked to try Heavy and was instantly a hit with the class. Once I had my confidence back up and felt more like playing TF2 again I wanted to start once more. Figuring that NR was sold on the combo they already had, I went and joined ShM, a team that needed a Heavy. During the off-season I was approached by CRow who offered me the starting spot on tLB as Heavy, I took it without hesitance. We had a lot of roster issues that season. Having a difference Medic every week was an issue, a different Scout/Soldier never helped, diem and elemezuke showed up for us more than our actual starters did *cough* WiLD *cough*. The last two weeks of the season I had to go under surgery to repair a muscle and put myself on Engineer, which I think I did ok, I don't know, I was kinda stoned the entire time I played then. This season has definitely seen more stability with our roster, thanks to big Roth for joining us, which allowed us to get nine players, who were actually starters, to show up for a scrim (First time in history for tLB from what I've been told). I started the first three games as Heavy, until I told corsa I picked up Roth, effectively moving myself to Engineer, a class that I've been enjoying. Yes, even on Payload.

What I desire from a team:
Obviously I'd love to play for a team that'd have me start, but I'm fine with back-up. I'd be interested in getting play time and looking to improve myself, but understand that starters need their play time. If I have to roster ride, then I guess I have to roster ride. No matter, I'll still show up to scrims and just watch through spectate/stv if need be. As I'll be willing to step in if the starter were to have any sort of issues. I'm sort of lifeless due to money issues so my schedule is completely open on nights, my job is strictly a morning job so it won't affect UGC/Scrims at all. When it comes to Soldier/Scout/Pyro, the Gold team will have to understand that I have zero actual experience on the class outside of mix.nahl/pug.nahl and a few scrims. However, if I were to actually play any of those classes, I'd put my time and effort into improving them greatly.

Thank you for reading this and possibly considering me,
brick

Raiden
October 22nd, 2013, 05:18 PM
Brick is pretty chill and pretty good at this game.

Sylvester
October 22nd, 2013, 05:19 PM
He's pretty cool to hang out with.

Also he top frags as backburner Pyro in mix.

IssGonRain
October 22nd, 2013, 05:25 PM
Very chill and hilarious guy. Knows his stuff and will dedicate himself to the class you put him on A++

Aegis
October 22nd, 2013, 05:57 PM
Will carry your team as pyro

bluezhaan
October 22nd, 2013, 06:02 PM
In the spirit of purchasing plat players for hats a la HelloKittyClub. I'd like to start with a lowball offer of Dr's Dapper Topper painted grey, unusual effect: none.

Nick
October 22nd, 2013, 06:02 PM
Greatest engineer to ever play the game. Recommended to any high plat team.

Soho
October 22nd, 2013, 06:05 PM
In the spirit of purchasing plat players for hats a la HelloKittyClub. I'd like to start with a lowball offer of Dr's Dapper Topper painted grey, unusual effect: none.

Ill up your offer with a larkin robin no effect

StarMazer
October 22nd, 2013, 06:13 PM
Holy shit Brick is 23?

TriAft
October 22nd, 2013, 06:39 PM
i still have yet to play on a team with brick. it has to happen eventually im sure

hes really good, really chill, and will sass you for days. could probably iron engi

bobby
October 22nd, 2013, 06:47 PM
What a guy.

LegendaryLennon
October 22nd, 2013, 06:56 PM
Part of the silver all star illuminati

Royce
October 22nd, 2013, 09:15 PM
He gets so many kills on pyro you'd think he was some sort of god. He's not a god, but he plays tf2.

Betrayer
October 22nd, 2013, 09:17 PM
shut up and join my team, because im payin hats. rep+

MelonLord
October 23rd, 2013, 01:50 PM
Part of the silver all star illuminati

oh baby

Brick is a super sexy individual who will blow you away with his tf2 skills and knowledge as well of his sadly appropriate use of horribly perverted humor. His heavy is fantastic, and I've heard his engineer is pretty ballin too. He sadly has quite a talent for using the backburner.. and I wouldn't be surprised if its all he uses if he gets picked up on pyro...god forbid.

Heartstrings
October 23rd, 2013, 04:15 PM
I had the honor of being killed by a Brick-reflected pipe once

Just thinking about it gets me hot and bothered

vela
October 23rd, 2013, 04:52 PM
brick is a solid team player. He knows how the game works and having him on your team is a huge asset. He was responsible for giving ShM that push up the ranks when we were on the team in S9. Excellent main caller and a fun guy to hang out with in Mumble. Even sent me n00dz.

Can't say no. 11/10.

Rightjustify
October 23rd, 2013, 04:52 PM
Cool guy, mentored my team last season, tons of knowledge and great DM.

Will teach you how to be an auto tuned pub star /10

soap
October 23rd, 2013, 05:45 PM
sounds like RJ

brick
October 23rd, 2013, 05:46 PM
sounds like RJ

:(

/10char

sky_
October 23rd, 2013, 11:04 PM
he has yellow fever. watch out

StarMazer
October 24th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Out damaged me in a pug because walk into minis and get kills is what the kool cids do now and days. :(.
Though brick is a solid heavy, I can't say much about scout, pyro or soldier considering I've never seen him play any of those classes {With the exception of pyro backburner}, he's a great guy, fun to talk to, but changes his name with brick in it way too often. +Rep
Recommend

brick
October 26th, 2013, 03:43 PM
More interested in playing Engineer/Soldier over Heavy/Scout/Pyro, I'll back-up as whatever in Plat, don't really care what team, just want the opportunity. However, I'm going to be more picky of who I join if it's a Gold team. Will accept unusuals to play in Silver.

DarkNecrid
October 26th, 2013, 04:12 PM
Brick is awesome and take it from me, you should definitely have him join your team and make sure to scrim whatever team Jay is on as much as you possibly can.

BuddyBigTits
October 26th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Has the voice of Fergie and Jesus. pick him up hes so kawaii

CHOCOBO
October 27th, 2013, 10:43 AM
such a bro and knows his strats and he knows how to communicate
10/10 (wowuamazingman5starswiththat)

Corsa
October 29th, 2013, 05:37 PM
brick has some solid game sense and deserves a good team. He could and has, when given the chance, compete with solid plat heavies and engis (ez class)

Brandicus
October 30th, 2013, 12:53 AM
Brick is a powerhouse player with game sense similar to Dr. House. Get him while you can.

Gabiduo
October 30th, 2013, 10:13 PM
this guy is pretty good, great game sense and can stare at things really well

April Fools
November 1st, 2013, 10:16 AM
brick is like bacon, delicious in every way conceivable and goes well with everything. A++

He's a nice guy, great mentor, and fun to chill with even if he is beyond creepy at times.

StarMazer
November 1st, 2013, 11:50 AM
Should join 6teen he meets all requirements.

KaiThePhaux
November 1st, 2013, 01:43 PM
Brick's actually pretty cool. While he may joke around on the forums and in Mumble, he's really fun to hang out with and play games with. Has a pretty good attitude and down to just play. He's probably decent at the game too.

Raiden
November 1st, 2013, 02:59 PM
A very smart player and pretty chill to be around. A great pickup. ^^

brick
November 1st, 2013, 11:54 PM
he has yellow fever. watch out

What's wrong with Asian women? They're exotic.

feint
November 2nd, 2013, 09:33 AM
Great player, top 3 in the classes he listed in the divisions he listed without a doubt. Generally awesome person despite letting Corsa on his team.

smobo
November 4th, 2013, 11:35 PM
black people have made great strides in the past century in america

Koga
November 5th, 2013, 01:43 AM
Brick is a pretty cool dude. I dont have a ton of time playing with him, but I know him enough to say that he is a smart player and pretty awesome to hang out with in mumble. He has really good gamesense and comms, and would be a great pickup for any high gold-mid plat team imo. The only thing I dont like about brick is him playing pyro in mix.nahl. That shit literally drives me up a wall! :>:o:

In all seriousness, pick him up.

Kaegix
November 6th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Cool guy, plays his classes well. Pick him up.

Kumori
November 7th, 2013, 08:04 PM
He's a brick, and he's a princess. He's better than all the rocks that are out there. Pick him up.

Zachflintstone
November 7th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Very knowledgeable and great guy

best backburner pyro in mix too

brick
November 9th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Thank you to everyone who has posted in here, especially the kind words on Pyro. Just some quick reminders, I'm not playing Heavy or Engineer in Gold, those classes are reserved for Platinum as either a starter or backup. Another quick note is that I'm better at Soldier than Scout and Pyro. I'd need a team that'd be willing to deal with the fact that a Pyro is never with the combo; as for Scout, I'd need a team that will give me time to improve over time. Regardless, any class that I get picked up as regardless of the division, I'll put all my time and effort into getting better.

brick
November 11th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Top fragged in a Mix as Soldier
http://logs.tf/125213
Am I acesgamer yet?

HKC_Gavin
November 11th, 2013, 03:53 PM

Pocket soldier is the new HL meta.

Also stats from possibly the most suffering I've faced "enjoying" videogames.

Koga
November 11th, 2013, 04:38 PM
http://logs.tf/125213
Am I acesgamer yet?

couldn't even top damage... what a scrub...

brick
November 11th, 2013, 06:29 PM
http://logs.tf/125886
confirmed acesgamer

Koga
November 12th, 2013, 12:26 AM
http://logs.tf/125886
confirmed acesgamer

couldnt even top damage... what a scrub...
This seems familiar...

MelonLord
November 12th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Brick is one of my favorite buddies to have around! He is an amazing heavy, and really has a passion for the game. He has pretty good gamesense coming from his several seasons on multiple classes, and definitely knows how the game should be played. He's a really fun personality to have in mumble and in game. He has proven that he can adequately compete at a platinum level, and really just needs a combo that exhibits equal passion for playing and improving for him to really show his stuff. Pick him up! :)
-rep for playing heavy in pubs though

Aegis
November 12th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Maybe one day

Murasa
November 12th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Brick. I love you. <3

His backburner pyro is something I want to aspire for. (pls teach me brick if I don't ask johnny to mentor me in pyro)

brick
November 14th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Giving this a bump.

StarMazer
November 16th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Tralf said we should shit talk on this forum so.. brick is bad, brick is bad, and uh... brick is bad. Tralf forgive me!

brick
November 17th, 2013, 09:28 PM
HL is hard, not my fault.

Trixie
November 26th, 2013, 08:56 PM
I remember pyro v pyro backburning against him on process, he got our medic multiple times.

10/10 would backburn again.

brick
December 2nd, 2013, 11:59 AM
Bumping - Got two Soldier tryouts in Gold and one Engi tryout in Plat, keep em coming.

x4nothingx
December 4th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Brick is great. Honestly pretty chill and wanna see him do good this season. Good luck finding a team :D

brick
December 12th, 2013, 03:59 PM
So many people lft.

brick
December 13th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Nobody wants me to play Pyro, dream /ended

Masonitte
December 14th, 2013, 12:05 AM
bricks great :D

brick
January 2nd, 2014, 11:52 AM
I'm looking to back-up for any Platinum team as Heavy/Engineer/Medic. I'm available on every single day and can make it to scrims/matches at the last second. Not looking to play in Gold anymore.

DarkNecrid
January 3rd, 2014, 10:01 AM
This is not a surprising development. :P

Brick is super super awesome, pretty decent player, 10/10 would bang his avatar, pick him up please.

brick
January 12th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Another bump for backing up in Platinum. Will be willing to start as Engineer, but for the most part would prefer a back-up spot as Heavy/Medic/Engineer.

cinder
January 13th, 2014, 05:45 AM
Kakarot, my arch-nemesis... I want to say negative things about him, but nothing comes to mind... Kakarot, or as you mortals call him, "brick", is an amazing heavy, one of the best I've ever seen. I'm also very sure his Engineer and Medic play could match his already great play, and don't forget to mention he is the best backburner pyro in UGC. When it comes to Kakarot as a person, he is a very fun person to be around, has a magnetism about him that makes being around him very enjoyable, and he always shares the best jokes and stories.

Maybe one day I will be as great as Kakarot, but today is not that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ef9Bj_0Ig

spange
January 14th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Brick is a Very cool very white jayz

brick
January 16th, 2014, 08:44 PM
i am sick :( but will still bump this