PDA

View Full Version : roflChEEts LF Steel Medic

ETBoss
September 8th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Hey, I'm looking for a Steel team to hook up with.

Its been a long time since I have played competitively, but have experience in TFL and UGC several seasons and years ago. I have played under roflcheets for most seasons, but I dont know who is still around from back then.

I am 20 years old, in the United States Navy, and available pretty much every night, except for the random Watch I may have to stand but I will know in advance. I have excellent comm's, and know how to heal and pyro very well.

I am on a new steam account due to losing mine before I went active duty, so my numbers look low.

Steam: keyporthoodlum

I am available all night for tryouts/scrims, as well as all day tomorrow pretty much. So hit me up, I'm dying to get out of these god awful pub lobbies and back into the competitive scene.

Edit: I do have Demo/Soldier Experience (Not Scout Though), but will play much better as a medic/pyro. But I'm willing to try for really any position as the season is about to start.

I am on East Coast time as well, available from about 1600 til 0600 the next morning on weekdays, and from 1600 Friday til 0500 Monday, again considering duty days and Watch duties here and there.

ETBoss
September 11th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Bump, Still Looking For Team.

Jay
September 12th, 2012, 01:36 PM
While he's still fairly new to all the intricacies of Highlander medic play and calling, he's got the drive to learn, and to be the best. I have full faith he'll be there one day. For the meantime, he's a solid medic, and would be a good fit for a Steel team. Give him a tryout!

RƧR MrRed
September 12th, 2012, 04:17 PM
I own the team Reservoir. A UGC Iron team, we will play Steel in the fall but because of lack or practices this early we have decided to play Iron for the fall. We need backups for every class except pyro. We are a bunch of easy going guys al for fun and winning games. We hope you can come along and be a sub for us this year. You can backup for any class you choose other than pyro. Here is my steam, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042183624 talk to me for more info.