PDA

View Full Version : Garmuth lf mid-high plat

Garmuth
September 8th, 2012, 04:40 PM
GARMUTH
Mid-West
Demo/Soldier

been playing the game the very day it came out to this day, last season was my first season of UGC jumped straight to plat and played for ]mTs[-, 300+ lobbies, 200+ pugs. Those of you who pug regularly know the type of attitude i have towards improving and becoming a part of a great team and what i'm capable of doing in game. add me on steam if interested im the only GARMUTH

Garmuth
September 9th, 2012, 05:46 PM
bumppppppppp

Comanglia
September 11th, 2012, 05:56 AM
The last time I saw this thread all I saw was a bunch of "lower your sights" or people trolling you. Have you tried posting a LFT for Mid-High Silver, or perhaps Steel?

Loops :3
September 11th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Garmuth, give your ego a rest and join a steel or silver team then work your way up by showing everyone how good you are. If you do well on a steel/silver team a platinum team is more likely to pick you up. Just because you played for ]mTs[ in your first season doesn't mean an awful lot; they went 3:4 with two invite players, and those wins weren't exactly against mid-platinum teams.

LightOfff
September 11th, 2012, 01:01 PM
The only reason you 'jumped straight to plat' was because you asked me if you could join around the middle of the season. I picked you up sight unseen just because we were short players and were just playing for fun. If I recall correctly, you only played in 2-3 matches. Find a steel/silver team and pay your dues.

Gregor
September 11th, 2012, 01:14 PM
been playing the game the very day it came out to this day

And yet, when you look at his profile (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034137010/) it says "One year of service" SEEMS LEGIT

Loops :3
September 11th, 2012, 02:16 PM
The only reason you 'jumped straight to plat' was because you asked me if you could join around the middle of the season. I picked you up sight unseen just because we were short players and were just playing for fun. If I recall correctly, you only played in 2-3 matches. Find a steel/silver team and pay your dues.

I hope he enjoys his new Told Guadalajara

Comanglia
September 11th, 2012, 07:45 PM

I wish I could "like" this. GARMUTH_down

phAZE
September 11th, 2012, 09:29 PM
I wish I could "like" this. GARMUTH_down

Hahahaha. Yeah..

atidere
September 11th, 2012, 09:42 PM

2 words to explain this
shit_on

soap
September 11th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Do you really think it is fair to call Garmuth bad lightoff, when you yourself are on a team full of top invites?

Garmuth is just looking for a team leader to take a chance on him, like many other team leaders took chances on each of you.

Captain^
September 11th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Garmuth, give your ego a rest and join a steel or silver team then work your way up by showing everyone how good you are. If you do well on a steel/silver team a platinum team is more likely to pick you up. Just because you played for ]mTs[ in your first season doesn't mean an awful lot; they went 3:4 with two invite players, and those wins weren't exactly against mid-platinum teams.

tough love <3
*free bump*

LightOfff
September 12th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Do you really think it is fair to call Garmuth bad lightoff, when you yourself are on a team full of top invites?

Garmuth is just looking for a team leader to take a chance on him, like many other team leaders took chances on each of you.

I never said anything about his skill, he actually did well when he played. As for my team, it's no secret I'm the worst on it, but I'm fine with it.

pudding_cup
September 12th, 2012, 01:42 AM
wtf is wrong with you people?

Garmuth would do fine on a low-mid plat team. High plat might be a stretch but there's no reason anyone should come into this thread just to be an asshole and talk shit about him. If you have something negative to say about him then say it in an objective manner (ie not seeping with personal hate).

Whatever. GL finding a team.

Garmuth
September 12th, 2012, 03:05 AM
I guess I did something wrong

CatFunt
September 12th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Garmuth don't deserve the h8

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Moose
September 12th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Honestly, Garmuth can play TF2. I think the only reason you're receiving any opposition is because you've switched your main class so many times during the offseason that nobody knows what the hell you really main at a Platinum level.

KBlair
September 12th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Honestly, Garmuth can play TF2. I think the only reason you're receiving any opposition is because you've switched your main class so many times during the offseason that nobody knows what the hell you really main at a Platinum level.
"Fuck it, I'll just be a plat ringer."

Mike! AFHFWMC
September 13th, 2012, 06:48 AM
GARMUTH
Mid-West
Demo/Soldier

been playing the game the very day it came out to this day, last season was my first season of UGC jumped straight to plat and played for ]mTs[-, 300+ lobbies, 200+ pugs. Those of you who pug regularly know the type of attitude i have towards improving and becoming a part of a great team and what i'm capable of doing in game. add me on steam if interested im the only GARMUTH

i call bullshit

LegendaryLennon
September 14th, 2012, 12:59 AM
And yet, when you look at his profile (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034137010/) it says "One year of service" SEEMS LEGIT

That's funny how you talk shit on the forums but you won't fight me at LAN.

Thomas the train
September 14th, 2012, 02:02 AM
That's funny how you talk shit on the forums but you won't fight me at LAN.

Fist fight or just "play me at a video game dood"?

Firefly
September 14th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Listen, Garmuth. Carefully. You need to SLOW DOWN. I know you want people to recognize you and approve of and acknowledge your skills. That will only happen with play, not talk. If you can't find a platinum team, find a silver team. It's really no big deal. Just because you're on a silver team doesn't mean you are bad or something. I played on a steel- minus team before we slowly worked our way up. Just find a team and stick with them until they move up or some other team offers you a spot.

GL