PDA

View Full Version : Sam LFT Silver Spy

MrTwister
September 20th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Hi guys!
As the title says I'm a spy. My team recently broke up so I'm looking for a new one. I'm looking for a silver team who are fairly experienced.
My playstyle involves poaching picks and using my team as a distraction to get larger picks, I have started using the amby
alot more recently aswell. I also focus on giving my team alot of information about uber percentage, enemy positions and such.
I'm a pretty friendly person if I can say so myself but I might be abit quite if I'm ever in mumble.
I speak fluent english and know my comms well.

What I'm looking for you in a team:
- Friendly players that can give me feedback and help me improve
- A mumble server
- Scrimms on a regular basis

Add me if you're intrested http://steamcommunity.com/id/mullwarp234

That's all from me!

dietcoke
September 20th, 2013, 12:21 PM
very good and experienced spy will very happily carry your team played with no issues and managed fine in silver on mine. godly revolver aim too and great comms

Rafalema
September 20th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Nice guy.

Could do pretty well for a low-med silver team and would quickly adjust to any high-silver team currently in the league. Has aim, unlike most people who play this class. Gets useful picks at useful times. Good calls. Occasionally out of position due to a mediocre amount of proper highlander experience.

avenger
September 21st, 2013, 08:42 AM
1 of the good spies out there really. his online most of the time, will make it to all scrims and matches, relaible, experienced and actually good at what he does ^^. really if my team didnt already have a spy he would have been long taken. you wont regret having this spy on your team :)