flatline
September 15th, 2013, 06:27 PM
yep

s7 - pleasure me / tf2r - spy - steel
s8 - smitty / tf2r - spy - steel
s9 - antihero collective - spy - steel
s10 - right to kill - spy - steel

looking for chill team that doesnt scrim too often

contact me @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/dochavoc if you wish for me to touch the butts

Maka teh baka
September 15th, 2013, 06:28 PM
actually pick this guy up he is amazing at stabbing butts and was the only one who consistently picked the combo on rtk. also really good at clicking cookies. also don't listen to nick he is the worst silver med na

Nick
September 15th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Completely unreliable. Randomly left before a scrim because he simply didn't want to play.

Left our team because apparently were all assholes. Can't take jokes, and theres a reason why he has 4 seasons in Steel.

Oh and grow an ab.

flatline
September 15th, 2013, 06:35 PM
edit: i don't want to start any more drama than has already been created

edit2: this is true i hold the world record for most cookies legitimately obtained on cookie clicker

safrixq
September 15th, 2013, 06:51 PM
good and p good.

Intellectual
September 15th, 2013, 06:56 PM
He's a joy to have in mumble, he is fun to be around. And he is really good for a silver spy. He likes to touch the butts and the cookies.

Pea
September 15th, 2013, 07:05 PM
and theres a reason why he has 4 seasons in Steel.

sounds like you guys didn't like him beforehand

if anything your post shows that when he left that one scrim it's because he didn't like you guys in the first place, which is completely reasonable and totally bratty of you to post that here.

if that post was also a joke sorry for taking the bait

UPDATE:

flatline: i left because i had 300 ping

you're a fucking idiot

Nick
September 15th, 2013, 07:16 PM
also don't listen to nick he is the worst silver med na

We picked Sylvester over you. You seem a bit mad. And I'm playing engineer, but I appreciate you thinking I can play more than one class.

Carrot...Oh sorry I mean Pea, I don't think you know exactly how everything went down. We participated in the Newbie 6 v 6 cup today, and Flatline got mad when my team had a pyro. Flatine is friends with the other team, and apparently were assholes for running a pyro. Don't know about you, but its allowed (and I'm feeling 22)

Good to know you like to have other people fight your battles for you. We will be seeing you in Iron.

flatline
September 15th, 2013, 07:18 PM
can we please get over this i just want to look for a team and you're dragging this on

Wakka
September 15th, 2013, 07:19 PM
never played with him but hes one of the only sub-plat players whose posts dont make me want to choke myself so hes probably cool

Pea
September 15th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Carrot...Oh sorry I mean Pea
lol

I don't think you know exactly how everything went down. We participated in the Newbie 6 v 6 cup today, and Flatline got mad when my team had a pyro.

I'd also probably leave if that were the case. ESPECIALLY if your pyro is a HL Pyro main.

Flatine is friends with the other team, and apparently were assholes for running a pyro.

Once again reason why he left you guys. Nothing wrong here.

Don't know about you, but its allowed (and I'm feeling 22)

Yes it is but damn does it make you look like an asshole.

Good to know you like to have other people fight your battles for you. We will be seeing you in Iron.

???

Wow did I actually contradict everything that you said? Bitch, please.
I'll stop here myself because I know your next post is gonna contain more awful shit. If you have nothing good to say about flatline, you don't post.

Nick
September 15th, 2013, 07:26 PM
I'll stop here myself because I know your next post is gonna contain more awful shit. If you have nothing good to say about flatline, you don't post.

Yes because the whole time you've posted here it's all been jolly shit. Worthless

flatline
September 15th, 2013, 07:28 PM
hey nick

let it go please?

BuddyBigTits
September 15th, 2013, 07:45 PM
touch butts good. silver ez

BobSevenSevens
September 15th, 2013, 08:31 PM
he pokes da butts quite well, also makes good posts with me (http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/showthread.php?12672-the-stairway-to-nowhere)

easily high silver, someone pick him up

ruwish
September 15th, 2013, 08:34 PM
flatline is a really good spy! he can get dem med picks at the right time. someone pick him up!

Tralfamadore
September 16th, 2013, 05:52 AM
[QUOTE=Pea;97477]lol

I'd also probably leave if that were the case. ESPECIALLY if your pyro is a HL Pyro main.

HEY,
I'm an iron pyro.
I'M BAD AT THIS GAME!
LEAVE ME ALONE!

Eh, nonetheless, I couldn't give less of a shit about any of this drama business. Flatlines, a good spy. It'll be hard to find a team a day before the season starts, but either way, good luck!