PDA

View Full Version : Octavia | Scout/Sniper | Back-up Iron

Octavia
November 3rd, 2012, 01:24 PM
I am not currently looking for a team, rather, leaving this here for the time being as I will update it as I go along. Once I am ready to join a team I will remove this. I don't think I am bad at all, I just prefer to get more grounding before going into a team. I am practicing with current people in Highlanders. The fact that I am looking for grounding is also one of the reasons I am looking for backup as well.

If you are interested though, just message me. I can always play and practice for some more grounding.

Hey,
I am looking for a team to start me into TF2 Highlander. I am starting with backup so that I may build my experience and be an actual force in TF2 Highlander as a whole. I currently attend college at WVU and I have tons of time to work around peoples schedules and to help with the experience of teamwork as a whole. I have a mic and I love talking if its not extremely awkward.

As for some prior experience in clan gaming, I was a member of Tactical Gaming for a long time. This was, in my "dumbass childhood-ness", I played Call of Duty as a clan game. I had quite a lot of fun doing it, and got to the point where I led a team most of the time and trained (I use that term loosely) other people about playing the game.

I have played CS:S for years, before I knew steam existed. I only have around 330 hours in counter strike on steam, but if you add my time before hand it easily is over 1000 hours. This is where I like to pretend my aim is from. This is also why I have chosen scout and sniper as my classes in Highlander, since I feel I am best at them. I currently play a lot of MGE in TF2 and have been working with one of my friends who is in Highlander and someone who is on a team that is joining next year. I am sure they can at least vouch for me being friendly. I would like to... ground myself, before jumping into a team though. So I am looking to play backup for a team as either scout or sniper (Scout preferred).

Here is my Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FlutterFriend/

TL;DR-

Clan experience
Counter Strike Source experience
Mic
Open schedule
Calm and Fun to play with
Currently plays with highlanders

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Venture
November 3rd, 2012, 04:10 PM
Would recommend giving Octavia a chance. He has every quality that he has listed on his post.