PDA

View Full Version : rainy | Spy | High Steel/Low-to-Mid Silver

rainy
November 2nd, 2012, 02:22 AM
Hey everyone! I'm looking to join a team for Season 9 as a starter.

I was a backup for TSI (The Spanish Inquisition, Steel Blue) for Season 8, and have been a ringer for multiple teams.

This was my first season of UGC and I feel like I've learned a ton, and really added some extra dimensions to my game. I want to be great, and I feel like I have the work ethic, determination, and intelligence to achieve any goals I set for myself in TF2.

I take pride in having a calm demeanor and a no-drama attitude, and getting along well with virtually anybody.

I am reliable. Making most, if not all, of the matches and scrims would not be an issue.

I genuinely like helping other players out, and I truly feel like I understand what it means to be a team.

Other information: close to 500 lobbies, 21 years old, located in the Midwest.

If you'd like to get in touch with me either add me on Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/arainysummernight), email me at rainytf2@gmail.com, or, of course, simply leave a message here!

Thanks for taking the time to read my post,

rainy

NYPD
November 2nd, 2012, 02:34 AM
Good spy! Plays much like Evan.
Who need trick stabs when you can just gun down people with revolver :D

+Oil
November 2nd, 2012, 02:55 AM
Great spy, drops medics with uber at full hp with revolver shots
would stack lobbies with him (that's the highest compliment i know)

Ye11ow
November 2nd, 2012, 03:09 AM
rainy's a fucking boss. Kills everyone, all the time. That is all.

Southpaw
November 2nd, 2012, 03:11 AM
Very solid spy and an all around chill guy. He's subbed for our team numerous times on short notice and has performed well every time

Jay
November 2nd, 2012, 07:19 PM
Bump for Rainy. He seems like a nice guy and is making great progress in his spy game. Pick him up! :)

PoisoCaine
November 3rd, 2012, 02:26 AM
Hey everyone! I'm looking to join a team for Season 9 as a starter.

I am currently a backup for TSI (The Spanish Inquisition, Steel Blue), and have been a ringer a couple of times for tRs (That's Respectable, also Steel Blue).

This was my first season of UGC and I feel like I've learned a ton, and really added some extra dimensions to my game. I want to be great, and I feel like I have the work ethic, determination, and intelligence to achieve any goals I set for myself in TF2.

I take pride in having a calm demeanor and a no-drama attitude, and getting along well with virtually anybody.

I am reliable. Making most, if not all, of the matches and scrims would not be an issue.

I genuinely like helping other players out, and I truly feel like I understand what it means to be a team.

Other information: close to 300 lobbies, 21 years old, located in the Midwest.

If you'd like to get in touch with me either add me on Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/arainysummernight), email me at rainytf2@gmail.com, or, of course, simply leave a message here!

Thanks for taking the time to read my post,

rainy

I cannot offer you a starter spot, buit if you feel up to it, my team will likely need a backup in Season 9 (Courier is looking to start, and she is our current backup).

Keep my offer as a fallback measure, I know the desire to start :)

Contact me on steam if your team search is yielding littel fruit, maybe I'll have a team for you.

rainy
November 3rd, 2012, 04:15 AM
I cannot offer you a starter spot, buit if you feel up to it, my team will likely need a backup in Season 9 (Courier is looking to start, and she is our current backup).

Keep my offer as a fallback measure, I know the desire to start :)

Contact me on steam if your team search is yielding littel fruit, maybe I'll have a team for you.
Wow, thank you for the offer PoisoCaine. I'll definitely keep it in the back of my mind.

And a sincere thanks to everyone else for their kind words. It really does mean a lot to me! :)

IssGonRain
November 3rd, 2012, 02:01 PM
Love the name.

Ubiquitous
November 4th, 2012, 03:30 AM
this would be an excellent pick up for a mid-high silver team, maybe even higher. Rainy is dedicated, involved, and not to mention one hell of a spy.

Flat out - he just gets it. He knows how to play the class and shows high game sense, understands strategy crafting, and can play and focus on whatever role is needed from him.

Good guy too.

Dont let him fall through the cracks. he will improve your team at spy.

player1
November 5th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Bump for Rainy. He seems like a nice guy and is making great progress in his spy game. Pick him up! :)

I'm going to have to agree with this.

whatidk
November 9th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Super chill guy. Sucks at demo, but if you have him play spy, he'll topfrag for you within two minutes. I'd advise you to get him right away :)

rainy
November 21st, 2012, 04:10 PM
With more and more teams being eliminated from the playoffs and having their season come to a close, I thought now would be an appropriate time to bump this thread.

Also, have a fun and safe Thanksgiving weekend everyone :p

http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u/large/65553034/Thanksgiving_2012.jpg

LeatherSock
November 21st, 2012, 05:56 PM
For the times that rainy got to play (mowse is a huge nerd and never missed a scrim) he went huge and got all the right picks that we needed

should pick this guy up!

Giraffe
December 2nd, 2012, 01:55 AM
Didn't know you were looking for a team, added on steam to talk :)

rainy
December 2nd, 2012, 03:56 AM
Didn't know you were looking for a team, added on steam to talk :)

(Also, I updated some minor details in the original post.)