PDA

View Full Version : Captain Mayday - Medic/Engineer - Iron/Steel

Captain Mayday
September 3rd, 2013, 01:03 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Erik, 25 years old and living on the west coast. I've got a few hundred hours of TF2 under my belt. I've been playing a lot of engineer and medic and would love to team up with some mature players.

I've been playing some TF2lobby lately which I enjoyed a lot. I'm open to criticism but unfortunately if you do make a mistake in a TF2lobby, all you get towards you is "you suck" and more like that.

I'm willing to dedicate time towards playing together. I would love to find some like minded people and start playing some serious games. Mainly I want to have fun and play competitively with other TF2 enthusiasts.

Other than my many hours of TF2, Lobby I also spend time watching replays from good players to improve my own skillset. This has already thought me a lot.

If you feel like dropping me a line or just playing a game together, feel free to add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cptmayday/

Thank you and good night!

edit: I got a working mic and I am willing to adept to your communication application of choice. (mumble/team speak/skype etc)