PDA

View Full Version : antifreeze looking for team most classes

drinking antifreeze
August 31st, 2013, 11:04 PM
hi. I've played highlander for quite a while, and I have a good feel for what I'm doing

the classes I'll play and what div I feel I'm best suited for said class
heavy - high gold-plat
scout - high silver-mid gold
soldier - high silver- mid gold
sniper - steel (im bad at sniper please dont contact me about this class)
medic - preferably not but I can probably do this at a silver-low gold level
engineer - gold
pyro - silver
demo - silver-low gold

my internet is sketchy at times but I've isolated the source. if someone opens up AOL in my house I start crashing. yes, someone has installed and runs aol in my house

why

anyway, my steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/SkulltagLegion

feel free to call me bad in this thread
thanks

tipsyGnostalgic
August 31st, 2013, 11:16 PM
really nice guy and a great heavy from when i've played with and against him. pick him up he's a real sweetheart

brick
September 1st, 2013, 01:53 AM
antifreeze is a great guy who is always willing to improve and seize any opportunity thrown his way. He's definitely made a lot of improvements since S9 and look forward to playing against him some day.

smobo
September 1st, 2013, 08:53 AM
one would think that after years of drinking antifreeze he'd start to show serious signs of brain damage, but he's actually improved his play pretty significantly since i've played with him. If anything, I think his genetic code is being rewritten around the antifreeze to make him stronger. That's probably a good thing?

KBlair
September 1st, 2013, 06:29 PM
Good player, incredibly horrible internet

CatFunt
September 4th, 2013, 04:56 PM
You're the dude who sounds just like macho man randy savage right? Ohhh yeah! That alone is reason enough to put this man on a team of badasses.

drinking antifreeze
September 5th, 2013, 06:15 PM
bump

still looking hello hi how are you

Superpoop
September 5th, 2013, 11:59 PM
naked men???????????????????????????????????????? is gud, am going to miss his egg roll burps