PDA

View Full Version : EmperorCanadian - Steel/silver Sniper heavy engy

EmperorCanadian
August 26th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Looking for a team to try my luck with in the HL UGC tf2 comp scene, I have done a few 6v6 and lobby/pugs as a taste in how the game works in a comp format and want to get into it more being the competitive guy I am, with the main goal being that I want to see how well I can improve my play in TF2 with sniper and other hit-scan based classes. Actually forgot to add spy as another class i do play well as well.

23/M
Wisconsin
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197975645414/

Most of my comp experience has been with Counterstrike over the years and I play with Black Widow Company http://the-bwc.com/what-is-bwc/ for PS2 which is another type of competitive group. Been playing tf2 since it first came out years back.

Lunchbox
August 26th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Cool dude in Mumble, played really well without knowing what the heck he had to do.

brick
August 26th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Is actually really good at the game. Would dominate Steel as a Sniper. Don't let his inexperience sway you away. He has a lot of friends in high places and will soon move up to Gold in no time.

MelonLord
August 27th, 2013, 02:12 AM
Prett excited to see him getting into the comp scene! He's solid at all the above classes, particularly at sniper! If any steel teams are looking at a solid pickup, here's your guy. :)

Edit:
Hes also pretty pro at spy I might add. Just needs time to freshen up and learn hl spy :p
With all the comp experience he has in other games, he can kick learning curve ass!

smobo
August 27th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Has great DM and competitive experience in other games, so he'll probably improve really quickly as you play with him. He's also a great team player because he's pretty relaxed and always in a good mood. On top of that, he has SICK GOLD CONNECTIONS to guide him if he would ask for it.

I recommend him extremely highly.

cinder
August 27th, 2013, 02:20 AM
he is the coolest person that has ever existed ever. he has the best attitude, is always upbeat, makes great jokes, and is still a terrific tf2 player that has potential unparalleled to anyone else.

get him on your roster, he will lead you to victory and beyond.

Penguin
August 27th, 2013, 03:29 AM
He has good dm and finds amusing gifs to post in mumble, what more could you want.

If you pick him up on engie I'll totally mentor him.

IssGonRain
August 27th, 2013, 08:34 AM
He is a filthy liar ( not Canadian or an emperor !)

Aside from his lies he could probably adapt quickly to hl and do well. His sniper gets some nice shots . Just give him a bit of time .

Hagabao
September 1st, 2013, 06:12 PM
Didn't know you played TF2!

If he snipes as well as he flies he'll be dabes in no time.

EmperorCanadian
September 3rd, 2013, 10:22 PM
Bump looking for more Sliver sniper spot at this point as other options have been filled for the most part, wanting to test a few more teams before final decision.

EmperorCanadian
September 5th, 2013, 01:59 AM
Okay thread closed found a team for the season thanks for all the tryouts though :)