PDA

View Full Version : Penguin - Steel Demo - Gold Engi/Backup

Penguin
August 25th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Hello, I'm Penguin, I play Engineer a bunch but I've exhausted most of my options for playing it at the level I'd prefer this season. So I thought I might try something different and play a completely new class. Maybe I'll hate it or prove entirely incompetent, maybe I'll do well and find a cool team to play with, in any case it's probably better than resigning myself to stagnating in silver for another season.

I have little experience/dm ability on demo, but hopefully I make up for it with my overall highlander experience, good comms, and gamesense. I can maincall, and in fact will probably prefer it. If you already have a confident maincaller, hopefully they'll be okay with me making a suggestion once in a while. Ask Lunchbox how annoying/helpful this will be.

I prefer a mature team that takes the game seriously and tries to improve regardless of skill level. I can make most scrim times. I'll do map/demo reviews.

For backups: I can play engie and have some experience on heavy/pyro. In a pinch, I can drop a lot of ubers for you as medic or fill a player slot and topcap/bottomfrag as scout. Come to think of it, I can probably do that as any class if you're really desperate. Pain train cart demoknight new meta??? I will not be able to play on wednesdays and whatever days my 6s team scrims on, if we're even doing that, I have no idea. Please get me a placement medal, or at least support me in nominating all the other gold engineers for allstar medic. Also, I will only play swiftwater week if you pay me.

If you want me to try out next weekend please let me know by thursday otherwise I might be hard to contact.

Experience:
UGC HL S7 (Iron) The Traitors - starting Engie
UGC HL S8 (Steel) Hats Over Skill - starting Engie
UGC HL S9 (Silver) Neon Rocks - starting Engie
UGC HL S10 (Silver) Eevee Trained - starting Heavy

UGC 6s S10 (Steel) Legends of the Hidden Temple - backup Med
UGC 6s S12 (Silver) Eevee Trained 6s - backup everything

S9 Silver Allstar Engie

Add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pengn

Old thread which absolutely still applies in case any gold teams suffer the sudden, mysterious, and totally of natural causes death of your starter engineer, my condolences, he would have made a great allstar medic, I know it will be a difficult spot to fill but I will be with you during your time of mourning: http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/showthread.php?10406-Penguin-Engineer-LFT-S11

cinder
August 25th, 2013, 06:04 PM
penguin is a terrific engy, has great gamesense, knows what to do and when to do it, has great comms, and she's a really, really nice person.

she is a great pickup for any gold team in need of an engy.

Jay
August 26th, 2013, 02:43 AM
Fun and skilled person, a pleasure to play with (not fun to play against, haha). Give this lady a team! :)

dogfloaties
August 26th, 2013, 07:23 PM
besides being cute as fuck she actually is very good. I have only seen her play engy but I dont doubt her skills on other classes, because she has amazing gamesense.

good aim
good gamesense
kawaii~~~~ ugoo

DarkNecrid
August 26th, 2013, 07:28 PM
dabes, never seen penguin play demoman but i bet she can hit right click so pick her up

brick
August 26th, 2013, 07:58 PM
She's the best at everything. Playing Engi, playing Heavy, sitting in mumble, taking my horrible jokes with fake laughter. She may not know how to fly but she's smart enough to build something to help get her off the ground.