PDA

View Full Version : PwnerJohn - Backup - HL-Steel

PwnerJohn
October 29th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Currently looking for a team that is in the Steel division. Time zone is PST. Currently, I'm probably unable to make a few games, so me being backup is a much more viable choice than me being a starter.

I can play as a "backup" for every class other than Heavy and Sniper. My best are Soldier and Pyro, though. ^^;

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PwnerJohn/ -- Reset my stats a long time back, hope that doesn't hurt my chances of finding a good team!

Name: John
Location (approximate): N. CA
Age (approximate): 14

Spore
October 29th, 2012, 11:44 PM
This guy carries when he plays Pyro. Top scored once whilejoing in the middle of a match

differentcolors
October 30th, 2012, 12:39 AM
John is an awesome soldier and he plays other classes very competently which would make him an asset to any team. He is good at jumping and has good DM skills as well. He would perform well on a top steel team. Pick him up.

Solitude414
October 30th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Hates tf2, hates overcomming, good at every class but ones he doesn't like. Very reliable.

stellarhopper
October 30th, 2012, 01:57 AM
Great guy (seen on pug.nahl), would pick!

PwnerJohn
October 30th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Hates tf2, hates overcomming, good at every class but ones he doesn't like. Very reliable.

It's not overcomming I hate, it's the useless extra parts of the comms that I dislike. Explaining what is going on without the needed "this guy is so good" "wow this soldier sucks" is a lot better since it doesn't clutter up and allows more comms to be made/more focus to be made. Of course, I just want it to be less of the extra stuff on each comm. So not every comm has to have a side comment to it.

That's just me, though.

PwnerJohn
November 4th, 2012, 02:36 PM
bump :<

pls