PDA

View Full Version : Sean Connery: Any Class - Mid Steel to Low Silver

SeanConnery
October 27th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Looking for a mid steel to low silver team to play on for the next season.

Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/64534231

I can play any class fairly well but you can look to my hours to determine how well I will play a class except for soldier and medic. Soldier time is almost entirely jump skill which unfortunately doesnt carry over to DM skill for me. I would probably put my soldier a bit below demo. Medic I would put a bit above heavy since my movement is pretty good (this actually does carry over from rocket jumping).

I played Pyro for WNx for season 6, 7, and a bit of 8.

<<IFA>>Rickybobby
October 28th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Sean? Sean? Really Bro? You didn't even ask.

I know Jay would find some work for you

Jordan
October 28th, 2012, 12:20 AM
This guy always annoyed my team with his pyro skills whenever we scrimmed WNX. Good pickup for a silver team.

SeanConnery
October 28th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Sean? Sean? Really Bro? You didn't even ask.

I know Jay would find some work for you

Yeah I dont want to kick anyone out of a slot and you IFA guys seem to have an endless amount of people for teams. What are you up to...4 teams?

Zaracen
October 28th, 2012, 01:15 AM
Are you looking to start with a team this season or in the future? Also, what class do you LIKE to play?

Just questions I'm asking out of curiousity.

I will say I've played against this guy a few times and I've heard nothing but good things about him outside of scrims.

<<IFA>>Rickybobby
October 28th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Yeah I dont want to kick anyone out of a slot and you IFA guys seem to have an endless amount of people for teams. What are you up to...4 teams?

Yeah but once this season ends who knows who is staying and leaving

SeanConnery
October 28th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Are you looking to start with a team this season or in the future? Also, what class do you LIKE to play?

I am willing to play any class, but I wouldnt recommend putting me on spy outside of steel and I would prefer not to play heavy.

NYPD
October 28th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Sean is a bro. Not only he is a skilled player but also a very nice guy.

phAZE
October 28th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Solid Pyro and player, nice guy. Pick him up.

brodysseus
October 31st, 2012, 10:18 PM
He's a good pyro and a good guy. D:

Cold--
November 7th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Bump. Sean is teh best. :3

L-block
November 8th, 2012, 01:13 AM
sean is da man