PDA

View Full Version : found 3 teams go away now plz

Izzo
August 15th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Hi I'm Izzo

I have almost 4,000 hours in TF2 and a few hundred on Sniper, 106 since January 1 this year. I have played two seasons in Iron HL with Team Re`defined, (http://www.ugcleague.com/team_page.cfm?clan_id=5545) and am planning to play Scout as Re` moves to 6's.

I'm 17, East coast, have a mic, am competent with Mumble, have some experience running Sourcemod on a server and administrating a sub on reddit. 150+ hours on Trolldier with 5.5k Strange Gardener and 735 Strange Mantreads. Tons of time spent mastering the Huntsman on Degroot Keep; I've been playing it since it came out whenever I get bored of actual TF2, and have become extremely luckyskilled at spamming arrows through chokesnailing sick headshots on a regular basis. Beat Poker Night 2 twice because the first time Steam was being stupid and didn't give me the achievement for the Scout's Portal boots. Strongly believe that the pistol is 2hard2aim, that the Frontier Justice has worse hitreg than the 'nilla shotgun, and speaking of Nilla, those things are delicious. Am white but can speak pidgin mandarin. Am knowledgeable in circlejerkery. Extremely focused and always on-topic. And if you need any more proof that I am the most serious-business-minded person in TF2, I play TF2 on a Macbook. Pro. Add me.

Izzo
August 18th, 2013, 11:03 AM
pmub

10pmub

Franken
August 18th, 2013, 02:43 PM
I played on Re'Defined with izzo, he is a great sniper but he brings so much more to the table. Our Leader couldn't play this summer, so izzo stepped up and leaded us. In 2 seasons he missed 1 match, and was able to give a 2 weeks heads up.

Pros

+10 sick headshots

+10 covering the combo in piss during pushes

+10 experience running a server

+10 great with strat

Cons

-10 got way too many body shot drops on meds, cmon m8, hit the head

Re`Linquished
August 18th, 2013, 03:09 PM
As Izzo's team-mate, I can vouch that he is a damn solid sniper. Many a times I'd hear in comms "Med down, Soldier 150, Pyro took 150." But aside from that, he's also very dependable. Not only did he go beyond the call of duty last season to help manage the team, he even went as far as to confirm the attendance of team-mates days before hand, so that he can promptly find subs/ringers. He's easily one of the hardest working people on the team, and one of the most dependable.

So yeah, if you're looking for an experienced and dependable player, you should look no further than Izzo.