PDA

View Full Version : Building a Highlander team, looking for players!

Luck3R
August 14th, 2013, 07:59 AM
-NOT RECRUITING AT THE MOMENT-

Hello there! We are the Luck3rs, a gaming clan which has existed since january 2011. Now, we are building a TF2 Highlander team to participiate with in the fall season of european steel.
This is our current roster:

Mains:

Scout - Upsilon
Soldier - WeIrD
Pyro - SpurSGJ
Demo -
Heavy - Graemecool
Engineer -
Medic - Luck3R
Sniper - Sando
Spy - INmystead

Subs:

Scout -
Soldier -
Pyro -
Demo - LewryBwoi
Heavy -
Engineer -
Medic -
Spy - ST33R

If you want to go for one of the mains we don't have yet, or want to sub as a class, please comment below or add me, Luck3R [L3] on steam!
We prefer if you speak english, have - or are able to get - mumble, skype, a working microphone, know the basics of highlander and are good at your class!
Thanks for reading, I hope to see some of you in our team in the future (:

patriot05
February 20th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Hi. I am an engineer main looking for a highlander team. I have 400+ hours in tf2 and 45+ hours as engi. I speak english but I am not going to be able to get mumble skype or any of the kind most likely. I am good at engineer. Can I join the team?

Stormy1560
February 21st, 2018, 07:17 PM
-NOT RECRUITING AT THE MOMENT-

Hello there! We are the Luck3rs, a gaming clan which has existed since january 2011. Now, we are building a TF2 Highlander team to participiate with in the fall season of european steel.
This is our current roster:

Mains:

Scout - Upsilon
Soldier - WeIrD
Pyro - SpurSGJ
Demo -
Heavy - Graemecool
Engineer -
Medic - Luck3R
Sniper - Sando
Spy - INmystead

Subs:

Scout -
Soldier -
Pyro -
Demo - LewryBwoi
Heavy -
Engineer -
Medic -
Spy - ST33R

If you want to go for one of the mains we don't have yet, or want to sub as a class, please comment below or add me, Luck3R [L3] on steam!
We prefer if you speak english, have - or are able to get - mumble, skype, a working microphone, know the basics of highlander and are good at your class!
Thanks for reading, I hope to see some of you in our team in the future (:

Hi, I'm a pretty good engineer.(+-2500 hours of tf2 and +-200 on engineer. I have all of the above requirements, so I think I could be a great addition to the team.

You can add me if I convinced you or for more info:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sensei105/