PDA

View Full Version : LFT 150+ hours of demoman experience

~~@Fluffy
August 12th, 2013, 01:19 PM
For over 3 months ive been looking for teams that I have not even gotten to try out for because of alot of reasons, mostly because they were new teams and they didn't know what they were doing. I am looking to play in a mid/high steel team that will be stable. If its a team that played last season then thats great! This will be my first season but I know I am excited and up for it! My main ability is agressiveness, it on defense and offense. I know alot of tactics to spam choke points and the point in general. I am not the type of demo that lays stickies down on a point and just sit there. I will put stickies on the point but then ill spam some pipes into a enemies zone and make my way out of there with a decent amount of health. Really the only problem that your gonna have with me is that I don't know all the rollouts on 5 cp maps and that I have trouble protecting my self sometimes but these both can be easily solved. Ive been playing lobbies for about 4 months and I know about what is going on in a competitive setting. I have a mic but it aint that good of one. I am 14 years old but I could be mature. Anyway, thats the basics of what your gonna get from me. Add me on steam if you are interested!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063622464/