PDA

View Full Version : Average.Buddha Silver Soldier LFT

AverageBuddha
August 11th, 2013, 06:45 PM
After old team breaking up do to differences, And people not having time to play, I'm looking for another team.

I have a season of Steel

I also do plenty of PUGs, lobby, and stuff like that.

Have well over 500+ hours on soldier.

more then willing to learn, and improve.

Looking for a serious team with good leadership, But that also knows when to relax/have fun.
If it matters to you I'm 19y/o, And on Central time.
Thank you for reading ::D: cheers!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/averagebuddha

Paully
August 11th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Played med in said steel team, and we never had a consistent roster during summer because everyone stopped caring about actually showing up. Buddha played quite well as bomberman, getting a force on the med whenever needed, covering flanks well, and landing on people's heads with rockets. When we had all of our starters, we normally beat high steel teams. Whenever our heavy or demo died to something dumb, I could rely on Buddha to not wander off and die recklessly, mostly coming back to combo to help defend. Whenever we played Koth or even 5pc, and our demo got picked, Buddha was a prime kritz target to rekt the enemy gamers. He is quite comical, around the TeamSpeak very often, and once he gets comfortable with you, he's very open about everything. Only raped me twice. Just beware the dogpocolypse.

DucktorHeyDucktor
August 11th, 2013, 09:40 PM
THIS PERSON WILL KISS YOU ON THE LIPS, WITHOUT REMORSE! DO NOT APPROACH WITHOUT TAKING PRECAUTIONS.

Fun to be around, will kill medics for you.

AverageBuddha
August 18th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppp

AverageBuddha
August 24th, 2013, 04:38 PM
bump bump bump bum bummpppp