PDA

View Full Version : Sunfire LFT | Pyro | Silver/Steel

Sunfire
August 1st, 2013, 11:19 PM
No longer looking!

Zachflintstone
August 1st, 2013, 11:23 PM
Sunfire is a really cool guy to chat with. He's got a great sense of humor, and knows what he's doing in game. I mean this especially because he's put hours into medic, as well as pyro. He has good positioning, and knows all the spy tricks ;) Give this guy a shot.

Franken
August 1st, 2013, 11:34 PM
Co-Leader and Medic of team he played with last season. Not only did he top frag most of the time, he also protected me from spys. I wish my team could keep him but if we can't he better go to a great team that deserves him.

Blasko
August 1st, 2013, 11:41 PM
Known Sunfire for over a year. Very good at what he does and would be a great add for any Steel team.

phAZE
August 1st, 2013, 11:42 PM
Cool guy. Have pubbed with him for around 3 years and has been a complete bro. A good steel/silver team would fit Sunfire well! :D

Nub_Danish
August 2nd, 2013, 12:10 AM
Great guy I've been pubbing with this guy for a very long time now and his introduction into comp couldnt have been smoother really nice guy, he knows his stuff. A good steel/silver team would fit him quite well great addition to any roster.

Varia
August 2nd, 2013, 07:07 AM
I'm not really close with Sunfire, but I have been playing in the same PLR server for the last few years. He's an overall nice guy with skill. It's always a challenge when I go up against him with any class. Besides, he's bringing back puff+airblast+flaregun.