PDA

View Full Version : Need Pocket+backups of all class except medic

Fungamer1982
July 28th, 2013, 02:21 PM
We're Computer Nerds, just looking for some new members. I will not accept everyone, but I will still tryout and see what you can do. we are mainly looking primarily for experienced players with at least one season(could be summer season), A mic, being able to use mumble, able to be on almost every weekday at 8:30 for prescrim talks and 9:00 for scrims. I don't care about age much, but must be over 13 years old. Must be reliable, and not missing 1 scrim/match a week. Finally you must be a computer nerd and based in America(and Canada, and other NA countrys) add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fungamer1982/ tryouts will be in MGE and/or Lobby

Fungamer1982
July 29th, 2013, 12:43 PM
bump-fffffffffff

Fungamer1982
August 5th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppp pppp

Pimp Juice Juice
August 6th, 2013, 04:46 AM
Hey There! I am interested in joining your 6's UGC team. I have been playing TF2 for quite a while now, and I have been getting into the competitive scene lately. I am a decent Roamer Solly that has TF2Lobby experience. So I am new to UGC. If you accept me, this will be my first UGC team and league. I can play basically everyday and train with the rest of the team, although school and family might interrupt me when I'm playing. If you could get back to me that would be great. Have a good day!

-PJJ

P.S. Sorry about my voice ahead of time, I'm 15 but have had bad luck with Puberty.

Cray4ish
August 6th, 2013, 09:56 PM
I will add you soon for a hope fill spot on Roamer

Deathstroke
August 8th, 2013, 05:04 PM
still looking for a roamer?

Fungamer1982
August 8th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm