PDA

View Full Version : Cogitation - Silver - Medic/Scout/Pyro LFT S11

Cogitation
July 24th, 2013, 08:57 PM
No longer looking

AMC!
July 25th, 2013, 01:10 AM
Cogitation is 100% an up and coming player who is dedicated to getting better and it really shows.

His interest in pyro started to wane midseason, as he related to me, I got a bit sad as I've seen peoples game and improvement drop like a rock whenever that happens midseason, and I enjoyed having a fairly competent pyro. That drop never happened, despite his desire to main another class, he still reviewed demos and improved his pyro game the best he could, I was most impressed when he told me after that, that he was watching one of our stvs from the spies POV so he could learn what to expect.

His gamesense has grown by miles and his time as a scout backing up for us has also shown through.

His dedication will be an amazing asset to any top silver team on whichever class he is picked up on.

Out of the pyros I've played with, this season he has shown an incredible tenacity for improvement, and a mind adept to quickly adapting and thinking.

There were a lot of things I had to adjust moving from higher divisions back to steel about the way people played, and during this summer season that I had taken to play with friends in steel, I was genuinely surprised that his pyro play wasn't something I had to adjust to in a negative manner, he played no more stupidly aggressive, and was no more clueless about spies than I was previously accustomed to with some of the pyros in silver and plat I had previously played/scrimmed/rang/backed up for.

In addition to that, he is also a very good friend to have, and a very chill and fun mumble personality, he never rages, he just calmly analyzes and makes attempts to keep the attitude chill.

I can't say enough and I don't think I should have to say much more than this: He will analyze his mistakes, he will review his own demos, and the next time you play a scrim with him he will be a lot better.

Ice Crystal
July 27th, 2013, 11:40 PM
I second everything AMC said. He's definitely serious about playing and getting better.

Petpika
July 27th, 2013, 11:48 PM
I give a ton of props to Cog. A great leader and a great experienced player all in one combination, something that is hard to find nowadays. He's taught me a lot about the game and he's always willing to help out people. If you have a spot open, you should definitely pick him up, you won't regret it.

takram
July 28th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Solid player. Credit to team.

Cogitation
July 31st, 2013, 07:38 PM
Bumping, lots of new LFTs in now that the season is over, eh?

triplemint
August 2nd, 2013, 12:33 PM
Cogitation is shockingly good and a great person. He's one of the few pyros that is both supportive to the team and downright scary to play against. His scout DM is solid, but his gamesense needs work. I've never seen him play medic, but I assume that he'd adjust to the role quickly.

n2k109
August 2nd, 2013, 12:41 PM
Although I've not seen him play medic or scout, I can back Cogitation up on his pyro play and gamesense. When we were on a team together, he was often able to consistently pick the spy on his rollout to ammo packs, in addition to topscoring whenever he roamed. As a player, I feel Cogitation is easily ready for silver.

Cogitation
August 6th, 2013, 05:37 AM
Still looking and doing tryouts.