PDA

View Full Version : fathom - Plat Pyro

fathom
September 7th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Looking for a platinum team to play for this season. Not looking for anything too serious, just a team that prepares and scrims.

I played for Looking Handsome the last two seasons, both in which we were undefeated. I can run both flare or shotgun and can play whatever style is needed for the team.

Add me if interested: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fathom_

Jay
September 7th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Fathom is truly one of the best there is. He'd be an asset to any team wise enough to pick him up!

cozen
September 8th, 2012, 02:04 PM
one of the best pyros in platinum right now. pick him up!

Kessel
September 20th, 2012, 04:17 PM
if you don't pick this guy up you are an idiot

Fixxxer
September 20th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Hands off fuckers. I got this.

hein
September 21st, 2012, 02:08 PM
I played for Looking Handsome the last two seasons, both in which we were undefeated.

Well, close. We were 22-1. We lost on cp_steel to Tangerine thanks to forlife's connection dropping and then a muddled strat in OT. Very well played.

fathom
September 21st, 2012, 02:27 PM
Well, close. We were 22-1. We lost on cp_steel to Tangerine thanks to forlife's connection dropping and then a muddled strat in OT. Very well played.

I wasn't there.... Didn't happen :rolleyes: lol

mustardoverlord
September 21st, 2012, 03:20 PM
on new years eve 2010/11 I went to a party, then came back at like 2 am and saw a video fathom sent me from own3d.tv showing him getting a double air reflect

when I tried to open the video my computer crashed and it turns out my hard drive is dead

I had to get a new computer

what im saying is fathom is so good at pyro that he literally broke my computer

atidere
September 21st, 2012, 05:40 PM
interested in a silver team perhaps?

Sylon[DMS]
September 21st, 2012, 10:11 PM
If you're really searching a team- we're looking for a new main pyro.

Otherwise close your thread yo lol

fathom
October 8th, 2012, 07:09 PM
I can't seem to find how to close this, but I am no longer looking. Thanks for all that responded.