Thread: Loadout Thought-out

Default Loadout Thought-out

I’m not sure if I’m posting in the correct forum, but if I’m not, then my apologies. Recently, having seen past and present TF2 Competitive Soldier POVs and playing competitive mode somewhat, one Soldier loadout has caught my attention: The Black Box-Concheror-Disciplinary Action/Escape Plan loadout. I find it of course interesting but it’s also controversial. There are so many upsides that really outweigh the downsides. Does it feel like it’s OP?

The whip should be used full time, black box and conch both have upsides and downsides, it's not controversial or op.

Well, I agree with the whip, surely u can get allies to the frontline and back, no doubt about it. But if you put the whip and the conchy’s effects together, then you..... well ur basically running as fast as a Scout. Also if you put the Black Box heal-on-hit return rate and the conchy heal effects, then you can heal enormous amounts of HP and, depending on how much damage you can put out, you can basically be almost impossible to kill... except if a Spy backstabs you. And if you’re in trouble, the speed of the banner and the whip can get ya out with ease.

I’m not trying to complain about it, don’t get me wrong. But y’know, the loadout (not the individual weapons themselves) can be frustrating tho. I hope this answers your curiousity as to what I meant by the upsides outweighing the downsides. :-)