Thread: Essentials.TF August NA Monthly Tournament 2018 sponsored by Marketplace.tf

Default Essentials.TF August NA Monthly Tournament 2018 sponsored by Marketplace.tf

The Essentials.TF NA Monthly Tournament for August 2018 sponsored by Marketplace.tf sign ups are now open.

Sign-ups close Sunday the 12th 23:59 EDT.
    Check-in starts at 19:30 on all days.

Anyone can sign up with a team and play for free, the format is designed to play a less grueling amount of games over several days and should see more equal games played.

Map Pool:

cp_prolands_b4b
    cp_process_final
    cp_gullywash_final1
    cp_granary_pro_rc8
    cp_snakewater_final1
    cp_sunshine
    koth_product_rc9

Schedule (13th-15th):

Day 1:
    Open Round 1: 20:00 EDT
    Open Round 2: 20:45 EDT
    Open Round 3 & Invite Round 1: 21:30 EDT

Day 2:
    Open Round 4 & Invite Round 2: 20:00 EDT
    Open Round 5 & Invite Round 3: 20:45 EDT
    Quarter-Finals: 21:30 EDT

Day 3:
    Semi-Finals: 20:00 EDT
    Finals: 21:45 EDT

remember when you told me to add you so my team could get paid from the first of these tournaments so i did and then you didn't add me back so i messaged you on discord a few days later asking you what was up and then you just never responded and rejected my friend request

Quote Originally Posted by Figsy View Post
    remember when you told me to add you so my team could get paid from the first of these tournaments so i did and then you didn't add me back so i messaged you on discord a few days later asking you what was up and then you just never responded and rejected my friend request
    Definitely haven't rejected your friend request, but I've definitely been busy sorting iSeries content so I will get to you as soon as I can, we do say that payments should be sorted in 60 days so I think you still have 6 weeks on that?

perhaps stop making excuses and just pay them

Quote Originally Posted by Spu~ View Post
    perhaps stop making excuses and just pay them
    hey now, it takes a whole 5-10min to send money on paypal or keys via trades, thats a long time